Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

will cop 1 pair of these since i still have a fresh pair from last year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

I just called Nike and they said the Eggplants are releasing this month

Na playboy..i gotta source that says march 1st.

I hope im right...lol
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

I just called Nike and they said the Eggplants are releasing this month

Na playboy..i gotta source that says march 1st.

I hope im right...lol
eyes.gif

when nike has a release date for the first of any month they use the 1st of the month to set a tentative date

Lol.. Everbodys goin crazy in here and the Copper thread askin the same questions.. Good luck to everyone.. Got mines from last year.. So that's 1 more pair for 1 of you guys..

First post *woohoo* but does anybody know of any Top Tier or Quickstrike accounts in Southern VA, I jus moved down here for school.

Thanx in advance

Just pulled the trigger on ebay for 170 shipped after bing cashback & ebay bucks for DS 09s...

Patience is a virtue...

Originally Posted by psypha

Just pulled the trigger on ebay for 170 shipped after bing cashback & ebay bucks for DS 09s...

Patience is a virtue...
see... glad u didnt cop that nds pair u were thinking about.
2 days ago, i was the high bidder on some worn once eggplants. 165 shipped but the seller had a reserve
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Patience is a virtue...
2 days ago, i was the high bidder on some worn once eggplants. 165 shipped but the seller had a reserve
indifferent.gif

yeah mos definitely, deals are out there, just have to patient and I'm just a cheap basterd I guess...

165 shipped woulda been a steal, damn those reserved prices!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Whats the deal with that Olympic pack. Has it been confirmed or is it just a rumor.
If your talking about the gold, silver, bronze pic floating around, that was just a photoshop idea.
I got my 09's dont' really need another pair, not really feeling the re-release of last years hottest shoes. Kinda defeats the purpose of running out to get them. I know it is making a lot of other folks happy though. To each's own, i guess.

march 1st falls on a monday, sneakers never really get released on monday, but with a quickstrike release you never really know when they gonna hit, probably feb 27, the last saturday of the month, thats if they release on a saturday... at the end of the day if the local dr jays dont get them i just hope i get me a pair... these are so crazy

Originally Posted by bigj505

Patience is a virtue...
indifferent.gif
yeah mos definitely, deals are out there, just have to patient and I'm just a cheap basterd I guess...
165 shipped woulda been a steal, damn those reserved prices!
yea i planned to keep my DS pair DS and rock his lol.... now the question is... what the hell was his reserve price?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Just ordered some Nike gear. The rep said these are definately NOT hitting NDC this time but the coppers are. Just a heads up. Won't be quite as easy to cop this time for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom