Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

So I'm gonna have to pay 3 bills for the re release and keep my fingers crossed for the release of the red/clear foams?? Sometimes I can't rock witNike... (watch me still cop) SMH

i dunno i heard these werent droppin in da us any can can confirm that they are, ive talk to a few store owners they say they didnt heard nething bout this

if the eggplants really do come out in March, and the release isn't ultra limited I might actually have a shot at em. but I really have to wonder how saleswill be effected coming out a month after the Coppers and all

then again people will probably pick and choose .. but how many would get both? (Coppers+Eggplants)

gotta cop this time... smh at missing out on the last release. but sales wont be effected cause for one they're faomz and second the soles are clear=automatic sale!

i know for a fact i'll cop both no if ands or buts about it

Originally Posted by zapatito007

i dunno i heard these werent droppin in da us any can can confirm that they are, ive talk to a few store owners they say they didnt heard nething bout this
im a store owner and i havent heard anything about it
ohwell.gif

I would love to get a second pair but Foamposites are tough to double up on. That is $200 pricetag is no joke
laugh.gif
smh.gif

damn how do you spell "doubleing" up?

but doubleing up on foams is really not that necessary. they dont get "beat" the sole will yellow, so that should be the only reason...but not a goodenough one (imo of course)

Ill be getting a few more pairs if so.

The thing I want to see is the size tag. Im wondering if these are from the 1st drop or a whole NEW batch ???

Skipped out on these last year to get the royal 1/2 cents. I've been looking for a pair that is at least close to retail for almost a year. These and theCoppers will be mine

good to hear, but Id rather have something new......only worn my pair once.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Nike whoreing

yup, basically for all the hottest selling retros of last year. They trying to get that guap out of people. wish i could get eggplants on a discount. Pocketsabout to have a hole in them.

Back
Top Bottom