Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Save up more $. Been wanting to get but everyone is on beast with those Hype prices, o well.... I hope I can get a pair.....

yeah if it's limited release it could be pretty hard to cop. and again with where im at, North Carolina not sure on availability.

I'm an idiot for passing on these! I had them in my hand on RD and passed simply because they were purple, went the next day and they were sold outeverywhere in my area. I won't pass them up this time around.

Thanks for the info!

Sounds like they really are comming back out. Can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

These are confirmed for a March - 2010 release.

Will release in the states aswell.

Enjoy.
Good looks on some more solid info. I guess only time will tell if I'm gonna need help getting them this time around.

Hmm, I'm thinking this release might be like the HOH Royals a couple years ago...
nerd.gif

What are the odds Nike drops coppers, eggs, pearls, an reds all in one year? Not good. Maybe if all 4 were a new black base. I sold my 2 pairs of eggs but youknow what they say, if u love something let it go ......

ughhhh time 2 start savin another 200 4 the eggs rite after i buy my coppers ... freakin foams man

Why re-release though this soon? if anything re-release the Royals.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I would get these, but chances are they WON"T release ANYwhere in Ohio.
smh.gif

I'll have to do some Sole Searchin come March
wink.gif

THESE ARE NOT LEFT OVER PAIRS FROM LAST YEARS RELEASE. THESE ARE A TOTALLY NEW BATCH THAT WENT INTO PRODUCTION SINCE THE YEAR BEGAN...

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Chicagos Finest 23 wrote:

Nike whoreing

yup, basically for all the hottest selling retros of last year. They trying to get that guap out of people. wish i could get eggplants on a discount. Pockets about to have a hole in them.

laugh.gif

also i'm pretty sure theyre gonna let us beast and beg for royals for a few more years before they re release those.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom