Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Stop with the resale questions/comments already. If you like em, get em. If you don't, move on to the next one and let the people who actually want them have a chance in getting it.

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Any Word if NikeTown will be getting these?
nerd.gif

Need to know wassup, possibly hit up NT Chicago for these
Rivera,
PM me. I've got some info for you for chicago releases.

wat about me can i PM u too
laugh.gif

hahaha cant wait till the 6th........need info on spots in the CHI, ne1???? i know a few spots just want more options

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

so 3/20 is the confirmed?

cuz nike is droppin so much heat !@##!!!

griffeys

coppers

dunkmans

eggplants

ohh my
griffeys are heat?
eyes.gif

coppers already dropped
dunkmans dropped in some places

where i'm from, griffs (1s & 2s) are def. considered heat.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

so 3/20 is the confirmed?

cuz nike is droppin so much heat !@##!!!

griffeys

coppers

dunkmans

eggplants

ohh my
griffeys are heat?
eyes.gif

coppers already dropped
dunkmans dropped in some places

where i'm from, griffs (1s & 2s) are def. considered heat.
Co-Sign. Hope they retro the 2s.

I hope I can grab a pair of these March 6...

When I went to NT Chi today the manager said these drop 3/13/10. & there will be plenty to go around like the coppers. NT Chi got a another fsr of the coppers if that's any indication of the availabilty of these

Originally Posted by riddla713

im pretty sure the eggplants will be excluded from ftl employee discount just like the coppers were, at least where im from. i tried to use my employee discount on the coppers but the hoh manager said they received an email saying that the coppers where excluded from employee discount. i mean it would be great to get the eggplants for 140 but i just dont see any discounts on the eggplants unless you work for shiekh or have a swoosh account.

disco was not excluded. it was 1 per employee.
wink.gif

there they go again over saturating the market....... tsssss
nike should wait befre they drop these.... i see em sitting >>> a lot of peeps still have their DS pair .....

they should release the royal blue instead....
on a good note they are killing the reselling game fosho!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

When I went to NT Chi today the manager said these drop 3/13/10. & there will be plenty to go around like the coppers. NT Chi got a another fsr of the coppers if that's any indication of the availabilty of these

nerd.gif
13 huh? Eh I'll be home regardless for Spring Break so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good Lookin Out Fam

Originally Posted by AB Doom

This release doesn't make any sense to me at all! This is going to kill the aura of the Eggplants!

truth!! that said, several of my spots have confirmed they'll be getting these so if ppl are having trouble tracking them down, know what to do.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

i see em sitting >>> a lot of peeps still have their DS pair .....
these may go faster than the coppers. if u mean sitting for a few days then yeah. any heat would sit a few days if they dropped in this quantity
people with DS pairs will still buy more.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I thought QS weren't supposed to have a release date ... ? Limited GR ?I'm hearing these will be widely available ...
NO QS do have release dates but we dont get the release date/package email until 2-3 weeks until they release as opposed to 6-9 months pre ordering.

No matter qs or gr im copping. Idk why i let these go last year... purps my favorite color too. Will get 1 pair maybe 2 if they sit & can get them for cheap

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by riddla713

im pretty sure the eggplants will be excluded from ftl employee discount just like the coppers were, at least where im from. i tried to use my employee discount on the coppers but the hoh manager said they received an email saying that the coppers where excluded from employee discount. i mean it would be great to get the eggplants for 140 but i just dont see any discounts on the eggplants unless you work for shiekh or have a swoosh account.

disco was not excluded. it was 1 per employee.
wink.gif
thats what i figured. sometimes the hoh people will tell employees who work for ftl that employee discount is not allowed just because they have already purchased 10% of the stores pairs that are releasing. i know ftl will only allow a store to sell 10% of the stores rd sku on employee discount and then you have to wait 2 weeks before employee discount can be used on more of that same product if there is any left.

Back
Top Bottom