Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Lol u gotta put that name back in your sig

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

I'm trying to debate on which pair I should get... Coppers or Eggplants?

I been a long time fan of the Foamposites but never was able to get my hands on a pair.....As it being my first foam, which pair would yall recommend? I Love both of them, If i can get my hands on both down the road I'd be veryyyyyy happy, but for now it's one or the other....I know the Coppers must turn heads like NO OTHER, do the Eggplants do the same justice?
I never owned a pair of Foamposites myself.  I passed on the Coppers because I wasn't feeling them.  I'm getting the Eggplants instead, the purple did it for me.  Very nice looking shoe.
Yeah The Coppers Dope In My Opinion, But Something About That Purple, its just calling my name
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I can imagine the sun hitting these in the summer and just looking like something magical is on my feet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

talked to my boy at hoh and got my pair locked down. when i called he said the ms six rings come out the same day and i was like cool, i will cop a pair of those too. also i got a question, anybody on nt ever stopped working for ftl and your employee discount still work like 2 weeks later cause i quit 2 weeks ago and mine still works. i hope it keeps working cause thats the main reason i even worked at ftl.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

There might be a difference if these are made in TAIWAIN

If its indeed made in Taiwan like last years, then you are looking at higher quality, but lower quantity.   I think one of the reason, copper was so widely available is because they were made in China.  Production output is definitely greater from China, but with the obvious downside in quality.

Though, i must say i am still very happy with my coppers.

I'm trying to debate on which pair I should get... Coppers or Eggplants?

I been a long time fan of the Foamposites but never was able to get my hands on a pair.....As it being my first foam, which pair would yall recommend? I Love both of them, If i can get my hands on both down the road I'd be veryyyyyy happy, but for now it's one or the other....I know the Coppers must turn heads like NO OTHER, do the Eggplants do the same justice?
I never owned a pair of Foamposites myself.  I passed on the Coppers because I wasn't feeling them.  I'm getting the Eggplants instead, the purple did it for me.  Very nice looking shoe.
Yeah The Coppers Dope In My Opinion, But Something About That Purple, its just calling my name
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I can imagine the sun hitting these in the summer and just looking like something magical is on my feet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word. I feel ya'. no %%!!.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

When I bought my Coppers the guy at FTL said they're gonna get the Eggplants.

I call today to make sure so I asked "Are yall getting the Eggplant Foams?"

...and the guy who answers says "I have no idea what that is"

sick.gif
some people just SHOULDN'T work at shoe stores.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

LOL, I asked the same thing when I called my local Footlocker the other day. The guy said "IDK, call back in March"

Not surprised though.

laugh.gif
  it is what it is though,  foot locker employees get paid crappy wages so i doubt their putting the effort in to know their product but its frustrating when your trying to ask them for help and they have no clue what your talking about.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Eggplants or a PS3?

mad.gif
frown.gif

eggplants... I stopped playing PS3 because of sneakers (Got a brand new Slim i've only played once). My addiction is out of hand.
frown.gif

word they gonna be available almost every where, probably not like the coppers but alot of small fottactions are getting them...

IMO I'd get the copper's b4 eggplants. If you know how to rock the coppers they are better looking IMO.

O Yeah Im All In... I can and I will acquire my 1st Foams.. These azre SO Butta that 2x pair would be a huge possiblity.

passed on the copper foams but i will get this one, again iam one of the few who prefer the eggplants over the copper cw
tired.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

passed on the copper foams but i will get this one, again iam one of the few who prefer the eggplants over the copper cw
tired.gif

Nah, i doubt that.

IF we did a poll, i THINK the eggplants would win hands down.

I do see a lot of ''these will be my 1st foam'' posts with the coppers though.

3)Eggplants 2)Coppers 1)Royals.....Just IMO !! Got 2 of 3, gettin another Egg on Mar. 6, and lookin forward to September for (unconfirmed) royals to finish the trifecta..

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Eggplants or a PS3?

mad.gif
frown.gif
Eggplants easily.  PS3 will always be on the shelves.

that and ps3 will go down in value as the years pass while the price in these most likely will rise.     their will probably be some christmas sales for ps3's later this year.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

3)Eggplants 2)Coppers 1)Royals.....Just IMO !! Got 2 of 3, gettin another Egg on Mar. 6, and lookin forward to September for (unconfirmed) royals to finish the trifecta..
1)Royals 2)Eggplants 3)Coppers fixed
pimp.gif

and i second september looking cop 2 pairs royals are crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom