Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

pics of eggplants are always appreciated
pimp.gif

can't wait. two more pairs
pimp.gif

a little OT but... Foamposite One HOH P.E. is CONFIRMED

smile.gif
MJsaver u already I aint missin out. Sounds like an easy cop.

Which P.E. is confirmed ? I only know of one ... it can't be what I think it is.

to clarify when i say PE it does NOT mean a PE a player wore or will wear. simply means hoh will be getting their own colorway of a foam one.
no colorway is confirmed yet,atleast that i know of..when i get info I will post it. but then again,someone may hear the info first so hopefully that person will post when they hear so...

please nike,do not butcher a classic and keep producing colorways...

a navy foam one or silver foam one with icey soles would be nice
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

if u got the money and everything else is paid then i say cop. u prolly get paid biweekly so u'll be broke for a total of 7 days. whereas if u miss out on the eggs and try to get them at a later date u might u'll spend more than u woulda if u just coped and then might run the risk of being broke for a week or two anyway if u coped later
smh.gif
... the good outweighs the bad in my opinion so cop on release date if u truly want them.. lol u did say u missed out last yr so it obviously means u want them
smh.gif
why else would u be hanging in this thread
wink.gif
damn lol i have nuthin 2 say 2 that now i have 2 cop lol
roll.gif

UpandComing good looks on the info. But in reality they not P.E.'s it's kinda misleading from ur source. It's really just a HOH exclusive in a new color. I hate HOH exclusives but I'd be happy if the white ones were HOH just as long as they dropped at all.

if its not da pearl one wit da icy bottoms penny wore i can care less just like i didn't care about da army foamposites.

went to HOHMD this morning and talked to my connect and he told me they got alot of eggplants in. I was like its not like the copper release is it and he replied no but close.

Anyone who think they cant get a pair in there city/state just hit me up.....

swerv aka spoiled feet- source is not misleading at all. HOH likes to label a lot of theire $%^* PE in reality they aren't. just know there's a hoh foam releasing,thats all the matters..when more info comes in,it will be posted.

as for eggplants,what happened to this "tier 0" release people were saying when info first leaked
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

looks like a GR to me,if not,then very close to it.. easy cop FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I ain't too famaliar with HOH releases livin in Ohio. If that's how they do it you'd know more than me. Don't really make sense but HOH exclusives don't make sense to me other than brand hype which they don't even need. I said misleading cause they say it's a foam pe but it ain't. Guess I'm not up on my HOH terminology. Good looks again on the info.

juice? me? none.sorry. just passing info along. but hey,enjoy your pearls,still trying to figure out the difference between pearl and red? swoosh or no swoosh? 02s or 09s? this or that. cmon fool you know you wont be at hoh.I sure will be there.1 person and I will walk away with 2-3 pairs atleast. i dont "hire" junkie lookin dudes and buy them metrocards to camp out in line for/with me.
nerd.gif

back to eggplants please

I don't mess with crack heads neither. I got my 12y/o, my other son, and me. I'll b happy with 3. Hohny is the party jumpoff every time, nothing but love ftw.

Originally Posted by Unclesam

I don't mess with crack heads neither. I got my 12y/o, my other son, and me. I'll b happy with 3. Hohny is the party jumpoff every time, nothing but love ftw.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Aldo Raine

Originally Posted by Unclesam

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

GOTTA get these this time around.... i read thru past like 15 pages n release type wasnt confirmed from what i saw... will my local foot action be getting these or r they gonna be hard to obtain? tryin to figure if i will be able to get em for 30% off or not

Time has been limited for me with school in work the since the coppers dropped so I haven't read, but I'm sure someone knows when exactly
these drop in march by now?

Back
Top Bottom