Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by skep

GOTTA get these this time around.... i read thru past like 15 pages n release type wasnt confirmed from what i saw... will my local foot action be getting these or r they gonna be hard to obtain? tryin to figure if i will be able to get em for 30% off or not

for boutiques its a QS

but with the way nike has been treating footlocker who knows what the big stores will get...

my local footlockers said they will be getting these joints for sho! i guess thats another DS pair for me...

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got a couple extra sizes. y'all know what to do...

Got 1 pair of coppers that I was plannin on keepin but since money is kinda tight Ima go back to FL and just try n exchange em cuz i still got my reciept...

I asked dude over the phone if I could do that since there never worn and he said nah cuz there limited so I asked if i could just return them and he said yea so Ima have to return these first then buy those with the loot i get back
laugh.gif
Would be easier for them to just exchange but w/e

either way cant wait for these joints.... I still never even seen these in person, not even the 09's

spoke to my hoh peeps and it suppose to be metallic blue with a clear sole but time will tell. whatever color i need 3x

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp215

Got these in at my job. The soles are a little icier than the 09 release

impossibleit may be more blue looking....but it doesn't get any more clear and icy than when they came out last year

I Cant Wait To Cop
pimp.gif

I Miss being 15years old and I would cop kicks and wear them the same day to stunt in front of my abuela's corner store....

25cent juice in hand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

img00046-300x225.jpg

But with this Mid-West weather these wont be seeing the light of day till atleast Finals Week
eyes.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by aec23

^probably not, they mostlikey be alot more... like closer to 300

Sheessh guess ima have to camp or wake up early to get a pair like i did for my coppers

Back
Top Bottom