Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by achille20852

any1 kno if montgomery mall in rockville md are gettin theses

naw the only store their that gets shoes is Nordstroms and they aren't even consistent with their shipments.
Haha what!? Nordstroms
nerd.gif
..achille20852 you might have better chance at Wheaton's DTLR. 

Can anyone pick up a pair of eggplants for me? I've been calling around where I live and can't find a drop spot. I'll pay for shoes + shipping + your time
Send me a message

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

im rock these with n eggplant on my hip
lol jk
soles look nice good pic
IsTaYsTuNiNyA

lol.. so my 4 yr old nephew is sitting next to me being nosey.. he saw your Avy and was like "What are those shoes? I got to have them!"
niketalks future.. he'll be in line for 2026 rerelease of the eggplants

for those in NYC/NJ ... PackerShoes received half of their shipment today. My cuz picked up his size 10. however, the quality on the 2010's when i was holding them seemed inferior. On the side of the shoe towards the lateral side of the foot, it felt as if there were sum hollow areas and less foam and it was obvious when palpating the shoe Thumbs Down

Hopefully that is just one of FEW pairs out there and hopefully everything is on point with everybody else's pairs.

Originally Posted by Gags1587

So glad I got a pair on hold for me @ FL
QFT. My FL just came thru for me 2day also. my other spot who gets everything said they wasnt gettin smh. spoke to my FL connect & now I am good.

To anyone in the Baton Rouge, LA area:

Foot Locker in the Mall of Louisiana are getting these, but not the Footaction.
Footaction in Cortana is getting 12 pairs.
Foot Locker in Cortana is getting them also.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by achille20852

any1 kno if montgomery mall in rockville md are gettin theses

naw the only store their that gets shoes is Nordstroms and they aren't even consistent with their shipments.
Haha what!? Nordstroms
nerd.gif
..achille20852 you might have better chance at Wheaton's DTLR. 

Yea I got mine from shoe city in wheaton. Also i don't get what's funny about the Mongtomery Mall being in Rockville comment?

im sure every spot that had the copper's will have these, easy cop in the CHI no lines or goofy prices hikes 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

for those in NYC/NJ ... PackerShoes received half of their shipment today. My cuz picked up his size 10. however, the quality on the 2010's when i was holding them seemed inferior. On the side of the shoe towards the lateral side of the foot, it felt as if there were sum hollow areas and less foam and it was obvious when palpating the shoe Thumbs Down

Hopefully that is just one of FEW pairs out there and hopefully everything is on point with everybody else's pairs.
CharmCityKid called me the other day with a similar assessment.

That converted in my mind to this: Keep 09s DS... rock 2010s
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

i hope thats not true, earlier in the thread someone had comparison pictures stating something similar. i really hope they have the same quality as the first ones.. i can see it now, foams getting made with less quality so there can be more.. cause the coppers look kind of fugazi... im probably bugging but they just dont look as durable as previous releases.. its happened with every other shoe, coming out with cheaper materials.. im just saying.. i hope it dosent come to that

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Tony906

these go hard they wont sit like the coppers im seeing them in every store IN NYC
uz a fool if u think coppers sat.
laugh.gif

Ummm they are sitting. i went to mall sunday, FA, FL and some other store still had just sitting around, chilling.

I think he means the initial shipments flew off the shelves.

Anywho, the molds used for the 09 egg and the 10 eggs are different, right? So wouldn't they have some glaring differences.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

these go hard they wont sit like the coppers im seeing them in every store IN NYC
laugh.gif

Ummm they are sitting. i went to mall sunday, FA, FL and some other store still had just sitting around, chilling.
ummmm after like the 3rd restock....

eggplants seem to be in smaller numbers.

based on what i have seen i'd have to say the molds ARE different or maybe its not the mold, but SOMETHING(G) are def. different between the '09s and '10s. i guess because they're made in china. idk. one thing i do know is this can't be good.

laugh.gif

I bet the sizes they have are very limited, like 8s, 9s, and maybe a 13 here and there.

laugh.gif

ummmm after like the 3rd restock....
pretty much

damnn if nike is gonna start lowering quality on foams im gona just stop buying all nike stuff, they cant keep making their products cheaper once they get hyped like air force ones and jordans and think im still gona buy , we shouldnt be falling for that *$+@, in reality nike needs us, we dont really need their shoes

Back
Top Bottom