Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by purplehazen

sick pics, these joints are fresh... im surprised goliath only has them for 265, thats not to bad... them dudes in fordham and southern blvd in the bronx start at 350 and then start going down if they not selling. they were trying to sell the coppers for 300 a week after the rd...

I SEEN COPPERS ON 3RD IN THE BX FOR 300  THE MUST BE @*%%%%! ACID TO THINK A PERSON WITH A LIL KNOW SO OF THE GAME WILL PAY THAT RIGHT AFTER RELEASE.  GOT MY PAIR ON 34TH  MIDNIGHT MADNESS  SHESS
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Can anyone post a comparison of the 09 and these.. I just want to see the different shade of the soles tint that was being discussed.
Pic taken on the day I got them:

2rxcqyg.jpg

saw both today in person and compared them.

2010 sole is a little glossier and clearer than the 09.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

any updates in Houston?

so far just your usual suspects in h-town. hoh galleria and northline, footlocker in katy mills, premium goods, sheikh stores all over houston. you shouldnt have to drive to far to cop a pair. im going to hoh galleria cause im already locked down for these and the kobe v aces. coppers were sitting at alot of stores in houston a week after rd so these should be easy to get.

Originally Posted by achille20852

any1 kno if montgomery mall in rockville md are gettin theses

damn son, go to the DMV thread.
and stay away from my store on saturday 
indifferent.gif

hey what about the color, say under sunlight for daily wear?
i've never owned a pair of eggplants myself so i was just curious about the color...mostly because my favorite aspect of foampoiste material is the striking color and the pictures look mostly muted..

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^^ did you notice any quality issues?

nope... i put them side by side, pretty much looks the same and feels the same... just the different soles.

i want a pair,.

anyone knows where i can get a pair in NYC or online ????

hit me up if u got any info

Can anyone post a comparison of the 09 and these.. I just want to see the different shade of the soles tint that was being discussed.

this is not a comparison picture this is just the pic of the 2010 ... is there a pic of both bottoms anywhere??

Originally Posted by jordan304

this is not a comparison picture this is just the pic of the 2010 ... is there a pic of both bottoms anywhere??

look a few pages back i posted some

Back
Top Bottom