Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

My flight out of Nashville is at noon on Saturday, so I won't be back in NYC until around 4:00PM at the earliest.
Will any spots (that are selling for retail) still have these around that time or a bit later?
Any help is appreciated, including people who might be willing to pick up a pair for me earlier in the day. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This thread is comedy, and the questions haven't even really begun.

Come Saturday there's gunna be a lot of salty people with this face on.

saw these at hoh today and there were
pimp.gif
,the purple was glowing
laugh.gif

employees at hoh said they got plenty of eggplants plus they had coppers on display. if they would let me use employee discount i would copx2 but on the coppers hoh wouldnt let me use my employee discount. i wish nike would hurry up and drop the royals or pearls and def that ps spacejam foam.

i figured this would be the thread to post this in to get the best response. i wore my 09 eggplants today and notices slight creasing on the bottom part of the shoes.

its a worse on the right shoe, but i wanted to see if anyone else had a similar type of problem or if this looks as bad as im making it out to seem.
(sorry for the ninjahood sized pics)

Left shoe

Right shoe

as it turns out they dropped in parts of my hood yesterday. just walked into the spot about an hour ago to take a look around and there they were. size 9 copped.

that was easy.

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers - im not sure ive seen that before but i remember seeing someone's 09s bubble badly in the original thread last yr.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers - im not sure ive seen that before but i remember seeing someone's 09s bubble badly in the original thread last yr.

i remember someone posting that,  i tried looking in the were the eggplants worth the hype thread from late last year to see if dudes pics were in there.   its frustrating because my coppers and royals didn't have the problem, im kinda tempted to contact nike and see if they could send me another pair of them but i doubt that would work,  at the same time its not even seriously noticeable unless im looking up close at the shoes.

^^^ voucher? nike products are warrantied for 2 yrs i think but ud have to send them in and have them inspect them. worst case is they send them back to u.

Originally Posted by liljkidd5

Looking good...still dont know if I gonna cop, need to see in person first

Trust me bro I was saying the same thing you just said & I have 09s...but once you see them in person & that tint blue sole you wont have the will power to deny coppin lol...if you do then more power to ya bro

^^^ voucher? nike products are warrantied for 2 yrs i think but ud have to send them in and have them inspect them. worst case is they send them back to u.

thanks for the info,  most likely ill probably just keep this pair, try and snag another pair and sell this pair when i do that.

I usually dont do this.. but I figure why the heck not..I want to introduce you to my girlfriends.. NT'ers.. these are myladies.. ladies, NT'ers

Look at the Atlantics, getting jealous.. so she tried to sneak in the picture
tired.gif

These are the Only Foams (Foam ones that is) I care for.. until they release some better colors.. I think I'm done w/ Foams.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

thanks for the info,  most likely ill probably just keep this pair, try and snag another pair and sell this pair when i do that.
wouldnt u rather get the 200+ nike voucher instead of selling below retail?

^Your ladies DS?

Spoiler [+]
YNS
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
just +$$!$% with you

edit: vouchers only cover defects that affect the function of a shoe like the heel on the jordan 2009s or popped air bubbles on certain nikes

Hmm looks like my best bet to cop them is Swoosh.  Hopefully these will release in the AM like the 09 Eggplants and the Coppers.

laugh.gif
IsTaYsTuNiNyA wrote:

I usually dont do this.. but I figure why the heck not.. I want to introduce you to my girlfriends.. NT'ers.. these are my ladies.. ladies, NT'ers

Look at the Atlantics, getting jealous.. so she tried to sneak in the picture
tired.gif

These are the Only Foams (Foam ones that is) I care for.. until they release some better colors.. I think I'm done w/ Foams.
pimp.gif

Damn you have some fine @%+ ladies Playa lol....atleast you know they will stick with ya forever unless you decide to cut them loose
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom