Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by never wear them

For some reason... Looking at all these pics of the '10s.... They look dull... That shine isn't there... It may be the pics.

Ha ... I feel the SAME WAY. Them 2010s dont hit like the 2009 pair did.

Echo

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

LMFAOOO i just got off the phone with Niketown Boston, i said are you guys gonna be getting the Eggplant Foams this weekend.. the lady said im not sure let me check.. she goes and ask her co workers and says im not sure if were getting those but they said we are getting a different color, i said WHAT COLOR CAN THIS BE?
jimjones.gif
she says Zinc ...... i say Zinc???? she said yeah.... than i hung up....
tilol.gif

indifferent.gif

You'd been better of saying purple. I mean...that's what the box tag says.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

LMFAOOO i just got off the phone with Niketown Boston, i said are you guys gonna be getting the Eggplant Foams this weekend.. the lady said im not sure let me check.. she goes and ask her co workers and says im not sure if were getting those but they said we are getting a different color, i said WHAT COLOR CAN THIS BE?
jimjones.gif
she says Zinc ...... i say Zinc???? she said yeah.... than i hung up....
tilol.gif

indifferent.gif

You'd been better of saying purple. I mean...that's what the box tag says.
The "Zinc" colorway she was referring to most likely is the Air Flightposite II's, as they also release this Saturday too... 

Have ppl held both up next to each other and said the "shine" isn't there??? Sorry I just find this to believe... Still doubling on these for the player price

we don't bash ppl that just signed up, we bash ppl that hop on the "hype" shoe of the month, especially around certain big releases... thats all. Worst than that they ask the same questions.. "how do these run" " how much can i resell these for" "will hoh get these" "how much do these cost" "whats the release date"....Its annoying

Saw them in person a few days ago, was gonna pass but they look crazy in person. Not as defined as the 09's but they have that old school soft foamposite material, not the plastic feeling foam from some of the other releases, and the blue tinted sole is fire!

Originally Posted by Stixx

we don't bash ppl that just signed up, we bash ppl that hop on the "hype" shoe of the month, especially around certain big releases... thats all. Worst than that they ask the same questions.. "how do these run" " how much can i resell these for" "will hoh get these" "how much do these cost" "whats the release date"....Its annoying

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

x3...What makes its even worse is that most of the question asked by new members can be found with a little bit of searching...I am happy NT gets new members its good seeing the sneaker community grow...

anybody know anything about the boston area? coppers were easy. called a few stores and they still dont have them and have no idea if there getting them.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

x3...What makes its even worse is that most of the question asked by new members can be found with a little bit of searching...I am happy NT gets new members its good seeing the sneaker community grow...

I feel like some of ya are reaching tryin to make the 09's seem better than the 2010's. Same shoe. Maybe they don't have that same effect because it was a new color to the foamposite last year. This year, we've all either owned a pair, or seen them a million times. Just my opinion tho, feel free to disagree. Maybe there are differences, I'll know when I pick up my pair friday!

Welcome to NT- I don't live in Boston but check your local Footlockers/Footactions?mom&pops, they should have them behind the shelf by now... if that doesn't help. Call Nike and they will help you 1-800-806-6453. Good chances are that the stores that had the coppers will have the eggplants.

Jojoluv- See what I mean???

like i mentioned in a few earlier posts and like some others are starting to see, the '10s are not quite the same as the '09s and it's NOT just the tint of the outsole tho. the differences are very subtle, to the point that most ppl don't even notice. i've seen a few ppl in here that have both say that there are no differences.

anyway, if anyone still needs help with these, holla at the kid. these are too easy to be had around here.
wink.gif

Ya I think that I might have to go ahead a cop these this time around they look pretty clean
smokin.gif
plus only one spot my way has these.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

The "Zinc" colorway she was referring to most likely is the Air Flightposite II's, as they also release this Saturday too... 

I'm well aware of that. I'm just saying the average shoe store employee isn't going to know what "eggplant" foams are.

I'm having ton of luck with the release. I traded a DS pair of Spacejams for these at Dunkxchange this past Sunday and I was also fortunate to get the No. 2 wristband for the NTNY release this coming Saturday morning. The FL in my 'hood in Queens is getting them as well.

My mans got these joints, i got the 09's and these joints do have a icier/bluer sole but they got that soft foampsoite material (my all black foam ones also have it) im not feelin that at all especially on a foamposite one with a gloss finish. So im gonna pass and try to cop seaglow for when my 09's start to yellow

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bigj505

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers - im not sure ive seen that before but i remember seeing someone's 09s bubble badly in the original thread last yr.

i remember someone posting that,  i tried looking in the were the eggplants worth the hype thread from late last year to see if dudes pics were in there.   its frustrating because my coppers and royals didn't have the problem, im kinda tempted to contact nike and see if they could send me another pair of them but i doubt that would work,  at the same time its not even seriously noticeable unless im looking up close at the shoes.
ummm..thats completely normal.....remember that these sneakers are liquid turned into a solid...da upper doubles as a midsole.

ight well i feel a little better now, i mean it doesn't look out of this world bad but it gave me the
mad.gif
face when i compared them to my coppers.  oh well if i'm able to get a pair through my footaction hookup this weekend with the 30% ill do that and worry about my 2009's later

Back
Top Bottom