Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by button999

I'm gonna be nowhere near a place to buy in person by release date, are any of the usuals (FTL, Eastbay, FNL, NDC) gonna have them available online?
Unfortunately, we will not be receiving any shipments in for the Eggplants.

EastbayRep - Ray

I copped on ebay for $228 shipped, thats $206 shipped after bing and ebay bucks FTW!

The seller I bought from still has 9.5-10.5 it looks like, if anyone wants the link.

some people need to get a life. saying the '10 isn't as defined and the sole is different. no one is going to inspect your shoes with a magnifying glass on your feet to see if they are '09's or '10's. the 2010's are just as good as the 2009's. maybe the people saying this just don't have the money to buy the 2010's. whatever it is, i've purchased both and each of them hold their own.

smh.gif
@ some of the asinine statements being made in here.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

some people need to get a life. saying the '10 isn't as defined and the sole is different. no one is going to inspect your shoes with a magnifying glass on your feet to see if they are '09's or '10's. the 2010's are just as good as the 2009's. maybe the people saying this just don't have the money to buy the 2010's. whatever it is, i've purchased both and each of them hold their own.
they are just tryin to find the differences between the two shoes that are the same color and released a year apart...Take A Seat

jiggahittinggirl.gif

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

seen them yesterday they good but not as good as the 09. its nothing anyone is really going to notice but if your a foam head youll see the difference. ill just wait till saturday and cop on swoosh

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I copped on ebay for $228 shipped, thats $206 shipped after bing and ebay bucks FTW!

The seller I bought from still has 9.5-10.5 it looks like, if anyone wants the link.

just copped his last size 9...thanks for the heads up...$206 shipped FTW for sure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

they are just tryin to find the differences between the two shoes that are the same color and released a year apart...Take A Seat

like i said, get a life.  ok, i'll take a seat, sucker.
laugh.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
IcyyyESR Two3 wrote:

just copped his last size 9...thanks for the heads up...$206 shipped FTW for sure
pimp.gif

Yup copped a 10 couple mins ago. $206 for the win indeed

Originally Posted by bigj505

jiggahittinggirl.gif
that's about all you could do on the internet, you tough guy.
roll.gif

now back to the shoes and their differences.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by undefeated23

happy.gif
happy.gif
IcyyyESR Two3 wrote:

pimp.gif

Yup copped a 10 couple mins ago. $206 for the win indeed

and i just got an email from the seller...hes shipping them today
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by bigj505

jiggahittinggirl.gif
that's about all you could do on the internet, you tough guy.
roll.gif

now back to the shoes and their differences.
eyes.gif

dbqjdd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got here (after 104 pages). Has anyone posted comparisons w/the 09's? I have the 09's but am wondering about the subtle differences.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Just got here (after 104 pages). Has anyone posted comparisons w/the 09's? I have the 09's but am wondering about the subtle differences.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I wanna trade my size 11 ms6 for a pair of eggs in same size

Why would you post the same thing that your sig says also

REMINDER:

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM!!

ANY ATTEMPT TO DO SO, MAY LEAD TO A BAN OR SUSPENSION!!

THIS INCLUDES ANY HOOKUPS FOR RETAIL OR LESS SINCE IT WOULD STILL INVOLVE A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE!

ALSO INCLUDES ALL THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" AND "SIG CHECK" TYPE RESPONSES!

ANY ATTEMPTS THOUGHT TO BE A BUY/SELL/TRADE REPLY WILL BE LOOKED AT AS ONE!

Back
Top Bottom