Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Perfect for my birthday gift
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

When I bought my Coppers the guy at FTL said they're gonna get the Eggplants. I call today to make sure so I asked "Are yall getting the Eggplant Foams?" ...and the guy who answers says "I have no idea what that is"
sick.gif
some people just SHOULDN'T work at shoe stores.
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

You should have walked into the store and personally...

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

When I bought my Coppers the guy at FTL said they're gonna get the Eggplants. I call today to make sure so I asked "Are yall getting the Eggplant Foams?" ...and the guy who answers says "I have no idea what that is"
sick.gif
[/font]

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Hold on, these are one of the most anticipated shoes of the year... after you just sold out of the copper colorway and had people waiting in line for at 8am release in 2degree weather. I thought they would know about these.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nah fam, it was a shipment of used towels
sick.gif
huh??? im lost plz explain the towel story
nosneaker does pre-orders months in advance...release day comes....no pairs being shipped from them.....not a word for a few days....then they come with an excuse that they got a shipment of used sneakers and used towels. (people have confirmed seeing them running around trying to buy pairs from stores to meet their orders iirc)

did i miss anything?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG LMAOOOOOO
roll.gif

sick.gif
[/font]

You should have walked into the store personally...

WORD.... THERES ALWAYS 1 SNEAKER HEAD DUDE IN THERE WILLING TO SHARE INFO WITH A FELLOW SNEAKER LOVER

jusss got this info off a website guys.... (http://www.isittheshoes.c...e-one-release-date.html)

One of the most sought after retro models over the past 2 years has been Penny Hardaway's first signature shoe with Nike, The Nike Foamposite one. Last year Nike released the Eggplant Foamposite One in a limited run.

Much like the Copper Foampostite's that released on Valentine's day, The Eggplants sold out instantly. After much speculation and rumors it has been confirmed that Nike will once again release the Eggplant Foam's on March 6th.

If you missed out on one of the hottest releases last year here is a second (and possibly last) chance at grabbing a pair without having to pay the ridiculous prices on ebay.

sick.gif
[/font]

wow...
laugh.gif

People in Sacramento the footlocker in Arden is getting these.
The shipment is arriving on 3/3 dont be suprised if they put them out that day either.

When I bought my Coppers the guy at FTL said they're gonna get the Eggplants.

I call today to make sure so I asked "Are yall getting the Eggplant Foams?"

...and the guy who answers says "I have no idea what that is"

sick.gif

[/font]

LOL, I asked the same thing when I called my local Footlocker the other day. The guy said "IDK, call back in March"

Not surprised though.

I'm trying to debate on which pair I should get... Coppers or Eggplants?

I been a long time fan of the Foamposites but never was able to get my hands on a pair.....As it being my first foam, which pair would yall recommend? I Love both of them, If i can get my hands on both down the road I'd be veryyyyyy happy, but for now it's one or the other....I know the Coppers must turn heads like NO OTHER, do the Eggplants do the same justice?

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

I'm trying to debate on which pair I should get... Coppers or Eggplants?

I been a long time fan of the Foamposites but never was able to get my hands on a pair.....As it being my first foam, which pair would yall recommend? I Love both of them, If i can get my hands on both down the road I'd be veryyyyyy happy, but for now it's one or the other....I know the Coppers must turn heads like NO OTHER, do the Eggplants do the same justice?
I never owned a pair of Foamposites myself.  I passed on the Coppers because I wasn't feeling them.  I'm getting the Eggplants instead, the purple did it for me.  Very nice looking shoe.

Need these in my life missed out last year because I didn't have money at the time. I hope the lines won't be to long people in ny beast for everything smh...

Back
Top Bottom