Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Taken by my iPhone. Can yall tell what these are?
eyes.gif

I was thinking maybe NDC would drop them this morning like they did last year, if I am remembering correctly, but no luck.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

the thread is not moving that fast, just read...

You really expect me to read through 100 + pages of just comments of "Imma cop these" or "These are fire" or "Nike making my pocket empty" Sorry but I got a life also 

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

BIGJ505 ,

I was under the assumption that Eastbay was not getting these a few days ago, when I read the thread a week ago. I do not spend my whole day on NT like you... If You can read this, keep your unwanted comments to your self. ;{

A week ago I'll give you my unwanted thoughts READ it's not hard. Don't get mad because certain people can be on here at work and wal-mart doesn't have employee computers for you to use
roll.gif

Gs mall still has coppers.. And getting good amout of eggplants. Ez cop but I'm stuck working.. Of course

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Gs mall still has coppers.. And getting good amout of eggplants. Ez cop but I'm stuck working.. Of course

You gotta catch anal glacoma every once and a while

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

can we use $20 off for the eggs on eastbay? or just the free shipping code/cashback
You will not be able to use the $20 discount on the Eggplants, but you can use a free shipping promotion code.  As for being allowed to use a  cashback program on it, I am not sure on this, so I am asking someone about this.  I will post an update once I receive an answer.

EastbayRep - Ray
Since the Eggplants are excluded from discounts, a cashback program should not work on them.  It may show up on your cashback account that it applied after you place an order, but once our Marketing Department looks over the order, the cashback would be removed. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Are you sure about that?  Cause i have gotten cash back before on items that are listed as excluded from discount.  If i remember correctly, only the shoes that are explicitly listed as not eligible for bing cash back in the item description are indeed excluded from bing cash back.  correct me if i am wrong.

Do anyone know how I can get on NDC when these eggplants foamposites come out and not get hit with the stupid message about I cannot enter bla bla bla.. This always happen when I try to get some highly popular sneaker on NDC. How do I avoid it?

Saw these in the mall yesterday, already got a pair of 09s & thought about getting another pair but they looked dull to me. Passing for now.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Are you sure about that?  Cause i have gotten cash back before on items that are listed as excluded from discount.  If i remember correctly, only the shoes that are explicitly listed as not eligible for bing cash back in the item description are indeed excluded from bing cash back.  correct me if i am wrong.
Some items do say they are excluded from Bing cashback, but technically all items that are excluded from discounts are excluded from Bing cashback or any other cashback program. Our Marketing Department sometimes misses orders that cashback is being used on, so that is why you have gotten cashback on excluded items before. 

EastbayRep - Ray

BIGJ505 ,

I was under the assumption that Eastbay was not getting these a few days ago, when I read the thread a week ago. I do not spend my whole day on NT like you... If You can read this, keep your unwanted comments to your self. ;{
link was posted on page 119... 4 pages back... u mad i get paid good money to work from home doggie?

ashyla.gif

I missed out on the '09s and really regretted it...love the color mannn...hope it won't be too difficult to cop on tomorrow.

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Originally Posted by gelo

Eastbay, Ray, are you guys going to be getting any larger sizes of the shoes? They biggest size you're showing is a 13. Thanks.
Just go back a few pages and look man...

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

And how come Eastbay doesnt go up to a SZ 14 in the Eggplants??? I need a big foot friendly store to copp them from.
Hmm, not really sure why.  I have e-mailed someone to see if they have an answer for that.

EastbayRep - Ray

My bad.  Thanks for quoting me the text.
I looked on Niketown LA's Facebook and they said that they're only being made up to a size 13.  Bastards.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

BIGJ505 ,

A week ago I'll give you my unwanted thoughts READ it's not hard. Don't get mad because certain people can be on here at work and wal-mart doesn't have employee computers for you to use
roll.gif
lol why be on NT if youre not going to read? 

Back
Top Bottom