Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sosowhat

Just called FinishLine and FootLocker , they both said they wouldnt receive any shipment on this. Doubtful ?? Anyone can confirmed
I called both those stores and they confirmed they would have them on Saturday. Im in Virginia though so it may vary....who knows.  I didnt hear anything about a midnight release though, they just told me they open at 9 AM"get there an hour or 2 early."

i just copped mine.... these r gonna be a easy cop guys... alot of spots getting these... just sleep in your own bed, wake up eat a good breakfast and go pick them up. but
pimp.gif
these soles r icey as hell.. my pairs from last year one of them been worn so it looks yellowed, and my ds pair is no where as icey as the 2010's... but
pimp.gif

I get really thankful that I have a wristband for NYNT when I hear about 400 pairs available for midnight releases at HOH ect. I'm sure those that go there will get their pairs but I'd really not deal with the total chaos of dealing with that.

Ima try to cop after work. Yo Hammercharge if you could let us know what size they still got in stock. Thanks

why isnt this thread going bananas like the copper thread, did everybody get theirs last year or is everybody going the silent route on these?

Originally Posted by crbeezy

why isnt this thread going bananas like the copper thread, did everybody get theirs last year or is everybody going the silent route on these?
great question..

its a combo of alot of things..

Coppers > eggplants..

the hype train isn't going hard

people still got last year joints...

and resellers are hurting from still holding on to coppers..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great question..

Coppers > eggplants..

True. As soon as heads realized that the Coppers were EVERYWHERE, aint no need to go crazy about these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

great question..

Coppers > eggplants..

True. As soon as heads realized that the Coppers were EVERYWHERE, aint no need to go crazy about these.
pimp.gif

i also agree
its all not needed hype 

i see people all over niketalk selling the coppers at retail and under 
roll.gif

for people still stuck (and i know there is alot of you) just return the shoe from where you got them if you have a sales receipt 

thats if you got your pairs to resell and you got the coppers from the major stores 

why try and sell them out here ?

if you guys are smart dont do the same with the egg plants 

eggplants were already released....most of us have em already....this thread is a summer afternoon re-run.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

great question..

Coppers > eggplants..

pimp.gif

IMHO I think the resellers who got burned on the coppers passing on this is the biggest reason why this thread is dialed back.

reselling a 200 sneaker is stupid..its already on da upper tier most regular people would pay, how much MORE are you gonna make off 200? not much.

^^^Doubt it has to do with "resellers" the smart ones knew they were gunna be around for a while so they a. didn't try to get $300 for them, and lowered the price and moved them quicker, b. Already had customers for their pairs, or c. Copped with a discount so they still made profit by flipping them. Like ninja said with a $200 retail people aren't ready to get these on the resell, that's where hype comes in. Sites that were charging $300 for these almost sold out. Not everyone who grabbed extra pairs to sell are resellers, and those are the people still sitting on pairs.

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Anyone having problems with their Gold club membership on Eastbay not showing up?
This is a know issue and we are in the process of fixing it.  If you are a Gold Club member and want to place an order, just select the shipping method you want and message us with your order information.  We will adjust the shipping total on your order or refund you for the extra shipping charges you had to pay.  If you have any questions on this, just send us a message.
Originally Posted by peep the kicks

can we use $20 off for the eggs on eastbay? or just the free shipping code/cashback
You will not be able to use the $20 discount on the Eggplants, but you can use a free shipping promotion code.  As for being allowed to use a  cashback program on it, I am not sure on this, so I am asking someone about this.  I will post an update once I receive an answer.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay, Ray, are you guys going to be getting any larger sizes of the shoes? They biggest size you're showing is a 13. Thanks.

Originally Posted by gelo

Eastbay, Ray, are you guys going to be getting any larger sizes of the shoes? They biggest size you're showing is a 13. Thanks.
Just go back a few pages and look man...
Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

And how come Eastbay doesnt go up to a SZ 14 in the Eggplants??? I need a big foot friendly store to copp them from.
Hmm, not really sure why.  I have e-mailed someone to see if they have an answer for that.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom