Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by michael g

Eastbay.com has them up again...

use bing cahsback for 20% back
pimp.gif

still passin

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by michael g

Eastbay.com has them up again...
use bing cahsback for 20% back
pimp.gif

still passin
20% sounds tempting... if i hadnt just pulled 900 out of my paypal balance, i would have ordered from eastbay and canceled my nike.com order. instant cashback smh

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

bing cashback is only 10%, how are you guys seeing 20%?
ahhhh i see 10% too. my bad. i didnt verify til now
laugh.gif

just picked up another pair from Jimmy Jazz on Steinway in Queens... they got plenty pairs left ... that was easy ... red ones ... 2 pairs of blues in sept ... and i think that'll be enuf foams ... too easy

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

I put my pair on hold yesterday at Footlocker in Baton Rouge (Cortana Mall), sz 9.5. I get there around 7:15am, they opened around 7:45. I'm the 2nd person out of like 20 to ask for the Foams (everyone else wanted the Fusions?
sick.gif
). Anyway, the guy tells me they don't have a 9.5, only a 9 or a 10. I'm like, "I put my pair on hold yesterday?!?" Somehow, they didn't get ANY 9.5s. So, I cop the sz 10 and I'm out by like 8am. So, I guess the guy gets all the reservation cards of people who put a 9.5 on hold, cuz while I'm in line, he calls my cell to tell me that they didn't get any 9.5s in (not know that he just assisted me). I tell him, "Yeah, I know. I'm in line know getting a 10!" We both laugh and I head back to the crib.

They also had some cats from New Orleans who were waiting outside the mall before it opened asking other people what they were copping. Mostly everyone said "The Js!" They were like, "The Fusions?" And everyone was like, "Yeah!" They looking at them crazy and I'm laughing in my head. So one of them come up to me and said, "Y'all on Fusions like that?". I told him I was here for the Foams and he smiled and said, "That's what I'm talking 'bout!" He said no stores in the NO were getting them, so they had to drive to BR to cop 'em.

They also had people in the line asking me, "What are Foamposites?" A few of the ones behind me were like, "DAMN! Them shoes $200! F--- Dat!" I swear, some people in Baton Rouge don't know ++** about kicks if it ain't Jordans. But that makes it that much easier for me to cop!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

YoungSleezy wrote:
can someone hook me up with a SKU number plz

aight... i just thumbed thru 30 pages...

and i still cant find the sku...

and no... not the product number... that 8 or 9 digit that ends in "-051"...

no sir...

i mean the SKU for Footlocker and footaction...

if you look at the sticker that gives the name, size, and barcode of the shoe..

it should be right above it... on the shoebox lid...

white sticker... starts w/ a 41 or 40... it should go 41-XXXXX-XXX...

SO... can someone please post that sku... i'm tryin to stock locate these thru my footlocker..

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I'll. Admit that I seen the difference when I 1st got my 10's and just wasn't enough for me not to buy and call them a wack shoe. They are a little more dull and the grooves aren't as defined but I disagree with people saying they are cheaper.

I didn't have my 09's to compare them to. But I got my 07' Royals. And the only difference is the grooves. The weight and everything seemed to be very similar. They coppers are on point tho. And they were made in china also. Which leads me to believe Nike did this on purpose.

The problem is people got hype over the re release and were expecting the shoe to be exactly the same. Which they should, but now it didn't turn out that way and people are rightfully mad. But trust me if the 09's didn't release and these came out exactly how they are, it would be no complaints.

I'm happy with mine. If you don't like them take them back. Or don't buy them. Live happily ever after with your 09's. And move on to the next release.

best post in this whole thred

Originally Posted by handullz

YoungSleezy wrote:
can someone hook me up with a SKU number plz
aight... i just thumbed thru 30 pages...

and i still cant find the sku...

and no... not the product number... that 8 or 9 digit that ends in "-051"...

no sir...

i mean the SKU for Footlocker and footaction...

if you look at the sticker that gives the name, size, and barcode of the shoe..

it should be right above it... on the shoebox lid...

white sticker... starts w/ a 41 or 40... it should go 41-XXXXX-XXX...

SO... can someone please post that sku... i'm tryin to stock locate these thru my footlocker..

i couldnt help u since i got mine from DTLR but i found this in the buy/sell forum

The thing a lot of 2009 owners are heated at Nike...I was as well when the news dropped about the 2010 release...Nike kinda killed the exclusiveness of the Eggplants...2009's wasn't easy to cop I got lucky Proper sold me the last size 10 on rd over the phone...Nike is in grind/greed mode their a $16 billion plus company! That's like Jordan Brand re-releasing the Titanium 23's a year later and making a general release smh! We all Eggplant owners now enjoy!

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

just picked up another pair from Jimmy Jazz on Steinway in Queens... they got plenty pairs left ... that was easy ... red ones ... 2 pairs of blues in sept ... and i think that'll be enuf foams ... too easy
niceee, thanks for the heads up

has anyone who ordered from NDC received their shipping info ? when i check my order status it says its still in progress and has not shipped

F**K Eastbay, they have cancelled my order yet they havent even told me about it i had to check my account and then call them to find out that they cancelled my order!

^ speaking of coppers ive seen some crazy outfits lately. Some of you all are taking this shoe thing a little to far. Its good to be fresh and have a collection in all but people are complaining about a shoe, they didn't have to buy.Nike didn't make you  buy them. If you want the 09's return your kicks and hit ebay and add another 90-120
laugh.gif

I think someone should make a thread for copper gone wrong outfits because i just seen a dude with a white tee, camouflage pants and coppers.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I think someone should make a thread for copper gone wrong outfits because i just seen a dude with a white tee, camouflage pants and coppers.
lol & white tee and camourflage pants

Originally Posted by youngcurse

speaking of coppers ive seen some crazy outfits lately.
 i just seen a dude with a white tee, camouflage pants and coppers.
I never understood watching other men outfits.
Who the !%%! cares. Unless your female or gay shut the !%%! up about outfits.
(worth the bann)

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

How is the fit on the foams? True to size?
narrow feet -> true to size w/snug fit
wide feet -> go 1/2 size up

id suggest u trying on if u can.
i wear a 9.5 and get mine in a 9.5 just fine

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

i understand 09s>10s but I missed out on the 09s and I aint paying over retail

i'll be good with the 10s
ohwell.gif

yeh i'm happy w/ my 2 pairs ... 

some suspect glue markings on the pair i almost got ... but they had plenty of 10.5 ... 

i'm mad i'm bout to spend well over $1k on foams this year though

Back
Top Bottom