Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Blame this "new interest" in foams..

all these vagabond and refugee *** !#++*% from SB and JB jumped on the band wagon...
smh.gif
tired.gif
word....

Dudes @%$@* about air ubbles on a 140-160 shoe but cop cheaply made foams at 200 price point some of yall kill me I sweat
smh.gif
laugh.gif
....as yall were

Hearing all these horrible response about the cheap 2010s i further regret selling my 2009s.
I just hope all the beasts get stuck with pair so i can cop on the low.

well i guess round my way these will pretty much sit for a while..... buy what u like n dont believe the hype!!!! my 09 will do fr now>>> until i cn copp em on sale

all this complaining on the '09>'10 is reckless.
snobby sneaker collectors.
Stop it 5!
Wear ur kix n keep it moving.
i love the fact that i dont have to run out n chase these like the '09's.
these will be put on layaway!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by mikewei

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

the one from 09 was made in taiwan and the 10 was made in china enough said
grin.gif
Zoom Kobe and most Jordans are made in China as well..so what? To be Honest I dunt trust da workers from Taiwan can make better shoes. THESE ARE NOT SAMPLES...I dunt understand why are you guys keep talking abt which one is better, 09 or 10..these are just SHOES...

p.s. SOme US MADE New Balance I purchased had even poorer Quality than those China Made..

cues:shutyogotdammitassup

same to ya

Originally Posted by ninjahood

These sneakers start out as a liquid REMEMBER, so da fact that they lighter/have shallow grooves

Means NIKE is using LESS foamposite material......I pay 200 dollars because I KNEW in da past that

I was ALWAYS getting my money's worth.....people that don't undertand are da new school noobs

That just getting into these sneakers, and never minded JB raping their retros....nah we don't rock like that

With foamposites.

Son speakin the truth. All yall new foam heads should take notes. It's like jordan brand releasing a "premium quality" space jam XI with a OG mold high patent leather cut and a tough real calfskin leather and then a year later releasing these joints that just dropped for the same price. I mean really how did yall feel about the kid sizes having better quality? I bet yall Hyped @#$ dudes could care less

saw em today in person...was not impressed at all. I'd only get em if I got a heavy discount, or a nice trade in my favor. Other than that Im ticking with my '09s.

Congrats to all that got em and are happy wit hem tho.

im happy with my 2010's but i def feel that nike screwed us. the 09's obiviously have more definition to the grooves, and i was one of the ones saying i couldnt see a diiffrence in the pics, but when i got them in person it was easy to see. the coppers are way better imo. if people arent happy with the 2010's, i suggest returning them and droppin the extra 100 to get the 2009's. in the end the 2010's do have the icey tinted sole and some of the pairs look better than others when it comes to groove definition.

i think its crazy how when you compare the pictures flight club has for the 2009 and 2010 eggplants, i don't know if its intentional but the 2010 ones look really really bad compared to last years

I say the foams should belong to people who actually saw penny and orlando play in the mid 90's on tv. and who love basketball. Remembrring your classmate/high school jock wearing em' and you couldn't afford them back then till now.

Not this SB sneaker loving era of hypbeast 15 to 21 year olds we have now. Lol

Can we all agree that when a retro of a shoe releases, all of the previous retros and OG's will be considered better to collector's than the new retro. I'm tired of these same fights with every new release.

^exactlyy, when the eggplants dropped last year they were so hyped that people kept pairs DS, doubled up, and/or paid more than retail not knowing they would come back out a year later, looking at both my pairs there are very minor differences but the quality isnt cheaper on the 2010s, they feel just as strong as my 09s

in 97 i had the royal foams man i love them joints,well of course they will never be made like b4 ever again ive bought other pairs throughout the years and like them too, i have two of the 09 eggplants and i also got the 10 and we can say theirs a big difference but what is there for us to do NOTHING,i dont see it as im stuck with 10s i like them both so that means im doing me also why dont yall that have a pair of 09 compare to a pair of 97 foams let me guess yall wont like  09s no more cuz their made different, to me 140 for a pair of 10s is a good price so im good

it was all about the glow with these kicks, the 2010's just really dont have it, i still think they fresh.. its just wack they did that, i still really dont care, i do but what can i do... i want a 09 pair with the 2010 sole, that will be cool

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

in 97 i had the royal foams man i love them joints,well of course they will never be made like b4 ever again ive bought other pairs throughout the years and like them too, i have two of the 09 eggplants and i also got the 10 and we can say theirs a big difference but what is there for us to do NOTHING,i dont see it as im stuck with 10s i like them both so that means im doing me also why dont yall that have a pair of 09 compare to a pair of 97 foams let me guess yall wont like  09s no more cuz their made different, to me 140 for a pair of 10s is a good price so im good

right

same goes for the retro jordans

the og's have better quality

Got my pair on Saturday with no problem.  I don't have the 2009 release but from the pics they definitely look better than the 2010 but whatever.

I'll. Admit that I seen the difference when I 1st got my 10's and just wasn't enough for me not to buy and call them a wack shoe. They are a little more dull and the grooves aren't as defined but I disagree with people saying they are cheaper.

I didn't have my 09's to compare them to. But I got my 07' Royals. And the only difference is the grooves. The weight and everything seemed to be very similar. They coppers are on point tho. And they were made in china also. Which leads me to believe Nike did this on purpose.

The problem is people got hype over the re release and were expecting the shoe to be exactly the same. Which they should, but now it didn't turn out that way and people are rightfully mad. But trust me if the 09's didn't release and these came out exactly how they are, it would be no complaints.

I'm happy with mine. If you don't like them take them back. Or don't buy them. Live happily ever after with your 09's. And move on to the next release.

Back
Top Bottom