Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Originally Posted by kpzpolar

Anyone get their shipping confirmations from Niketown.com?

No. Mine just say in progress. But I got regular ground shipping.
Mine still says in progress too. With 2 day air shipping.

Originally Posted by Tjay

Do you guys think that the eggplants are better than the coppers?  I had the chance to cop just one. I chose the eggs. Now i'm thinking i should've bought the coppers.

I could never pull of the coppers so eggplants are better for me. I never did like that way the copper looked on the foamposite material but I shouldnt say that around here....

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by Tjay

Do you guys think that the eggplants are better than the coppers?  I had the chance to cop just one. I chose the eggs. Now i'm thinking i should've bought the coppers.

I could never pull of the coppers so eggplants are better for me. I never did like that way the copper looked on the foamposite material but I shouldnt say that around here....

im right there with you.  coppers just dont do it for me but i do like these

eastbay cancelled my order(after they sent tha confirmation order e mail)...didnt event let a brother kno ... found out tha bad news wen i called 2 check on my order status ....SMH....NEVER AGAIN!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by killakam52

eastbay cancelled my order(after they sent tha confirmation order e mail)...didnt event let a brother kno ... found out tha bad news wen i called 2 check on my order status ....SMH....NEVER AGAIN!!!
mad.gif

dag

i was thinking about ordering them off there cuz they had them posted on the site hours before they dropped but in the end i had a friend of mine get them for me

mad.gif

Yea, i had the same thing happen to me. I dunno they gave me some crappy excuses.

mad.gif

yea same thing happened to me with the space jams

Originally Posted by wr8201

mad.gif

dag

i was thinking about ordering them off there cuz they had them posted on the site hours before they dropped but in the end i had a friend of mine get them for me
ya i was gonna do ndc like i did w/da coppers but that dang countdown on eastbay had me hypnotized..
indifferent.gif
.....lol now im in scramble mode ...and being in sorry daytona beach, fla  imma hav 2 drive 2 orlando or jacksonville 2 cop...i H8 i missed alll tha   restocks...i was sittin back like everything was all good...i wanted em last yr but my money was lookin funny at tha time...i have a couple pair of barkley's so i got plenty of purple fits on deck just gotta got on tha grind so i can em 4 retail

after wearing the coppers for two weeks , and these for three days i can say the copper's are made better and are more comfortable on my feet.

I just canceled my order on NDC. earlier. came to the conclusion i don't need two pairs. So size 10 might be available.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I just canceled my order on NDC. earlier. came to the conclusion i don't need two pairs. So size 10 might be available.

thats wats up....im a sz 13... which can be a double edged sword some times

Whoever still needs these and there local FTL or FTA is sold out, see if they will stock locate a pair for you. When you go there you will need the sku for the shoes, the FTL sku is 41-00788-0-04 give them that number and see if they would let you order them from another store, again that is the FTL sku.

edit: My LI people I'm pretty sure extra butter and sneaker bistro still have pairs, not sure on sizes though.

mad.gif

Smh that sucks, i dont mess wit eastbay anymore
tired.gif

mine was in progress also n im used to getting a quick email saying the tracking # but didnt get yet so i called
the lady told me they had to confirm a legit order since it was being shipped to a separate address from my billing,
and they are being very cautious since it is such a high dollar order
but they said all is well and should ship within next day or so and tracking # will be emailed as usual

Oh man just got these in. I almost want to return them and hunt for a pair of 09. They don't shine at all. It's too dark and dull looking.

Oh btw I canceled my order from NDC after I received my pair, so everyone keep an eye out if you need a sz 12 cause it should pop up on NDC sometime unless someone else scooped it up already.

Back
Top Bottom