Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by michael g

Eastbay.com has them up again...

use bing cahsback for 20% back
pimp.gif

still passin

bing only offers me 10% back at eastbay.com, how do you get 20% back?

Im lovin my pair more n more every time i see em
pimp.gif
...rocked em to class today got a few looks... I dunno how the 09's shine or r supposed to but mine arent dull at all like everyone else sayin...these glow real nice

You just got to be on the ball with Eastbay. Ya'll knew they'd sell fast, so takin' 3-5 minutes after release time will hurt you in gettin' a pair, especially when the rep said they had limited stock. I just called to check my order and she said they are packaged up now and should be shipping in a day or so. 

I just called NDC and the automated response told me my order is expected to ship friday; I did ground shipping.  I'm really thinking about canceling it and seeing if I can just cop from somewhere else cuz they probably won't get here for another 2 weeks...

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

You just got to be on the ball with Eastbay. Ya'll knew they'd sell fast, so takin' 3-5 minutes after release time will hurt you in gettin' a pair, especially when the rep said they had limited stock. I just called to check my order and she said they are packaged up now and should be shipping in a day or so. 

i thought i was good since i clicked add as soon as tha countdown hit all zero's...(thought i was safe
frown.gif
)....but its all good imma do some callin around tomorrow..i should be able 2 cop a pair

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I just called NDC and the automated response told me my order is expected to ship friday; I did ground shipping.  I'm really thinking about canceling it and seeing if I can just cop from somewhere else cuz they probably won't get here for another 2 weeks...

ndc's ground shipping is fast. if they ship friday then you should get them by monday tues the latest

i dont know i copped 3 coppers one in a 13 and two in 12. I tried the 13 on and ended up selling those to a guy that works at mom & pop that didnt get them. Now my 12's hurt like hell after about 10mins of wear. I got the eggs in a 12 off ndc but no luck with a 13. I tried on a 12 in ftl too tight. i lucked out today and got my 13 for less than what i would have paid on ndc. now i need to cancel a 12 eggs, return a copper and tell nike to credit my other copper.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

i dont know i copped 3 coppers one in a 13 and two in 12. I tried the 13 on and ended up selling those to a guy that works at mom & pop that didnt get them. Now my 12's hurt like hell after about 10mins of wear. I got the eggs in a 12 off ndc but no luck with a 13. I tried on a 12 in ftl too tight. i lucked out today and got my 13 for less than what i would have paid on ndc. now i need to cancel a 12 eggs, return a copper and tell nike to credit my other copper.

Did you just need somewhere to write that down so you didnt forget?

laugh.gif

Picking up 7 pairs tomorrow all on 30% employee discounts.. I can not waiT!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by handullz

YoungSleezy wrote:
can someone hook me up with a SKU number plz
aight... i just thumbed thru 30 pages...

and i still cant find the sku...

and no... not the product number... that 8 or 9 digit that ends in "-051"...

no sir...

i mean the SKU for Footlocker and footaction...

if you look at the sticker that gives the name, size, and barcode of the shoe..

it should be right above it... on the shoebox lid...

white sticker... starts w/ a 41 or 40... it should go 41-XXXXX-XXX...

SO... can someone please post that sku... i'm tryin to stock locate these thru my footlocker..
i couldnt help u since i got mine from DTLR but i found this in the buy/sell forum

good looks, kimosabi...

just stock located mine today...
happy.gif

handullz - no prob dude. hope u get ur pair(s)

Asia - hope ur hustle is worth ur time/effort. at least u buying 7 pairs isnt as bad as when u copped a FSR of some kicks that werent that valuable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tjay

Do you guys think that the eggplants are better than the coppers?  I had the chance to cop just one. I chose the eggs. Now i'm thinking i should've bought the coppers.

You will probably get your tracking info today or tomorrow the latest.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

You will probably get your tracking info today or tomorrow the latest.
we still aint friends... i SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE u got ur pros.................
mad.gif

^ ehh you took Hares Royals so I guess were even. Whatever happend with that package though
nerd.gif
hope you got everything taken care of.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
lildawgryan wrote:

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Did you just need somewhere to write that down so you didnt forget?

laugh.gif

yeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bored at work

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^ ehh you took Hares Royals so I guess were even. Whatever happend with that package though
nerd.gif
hope you got everything taken care of.
i won the case... henz0 needs to go to the PO to pick up the shoes. regardless, ebay is issuing me a refund on weds. if he doesnt get them, i get the shoes for free
laugh.gif

Received my tracking info from NDC. Free ground shipping apparently arrives in 2days. I wonder how fast 2-day would get here.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Received my tracking info from NDC. Free ground shipping apparently arrives in 2days. I wonder how fast 2-day would get here.
lol congrats... its just a matter of location with ground. takes me 2 days to get my stuff also when i do ground.
2 day might get u higher priority as far as when ur item gets shipped tho.

Back
Top Bottom