Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I did a stock locator on my pair from footlocker on saturday, called customer support and they shipped from Detroit. So dude who mentioned detroit is right on the money.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I just called ndc due to the couple of nt'ers having problems w/ funds being placed back into acct like myself as well . Rep told me it should be shipping out within next 2days. Some ppl have diff shipping dates than others call to get ur exact order details.
Thanks same thing happened to me they put funds back in and it says processing

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

There are still stores in Detroit that haven't sold 1 pair.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
thats why

95% of detroit is broke and doin almost as bad in life as the lions do in football

Originally Posted by namtsui

I just called ndc due to the couple of nt'ers having problems w/ funds being placed back into acct like myself as well . Rep told me it should be shipping out within next 2days. Some ppl have diff shipping dates than others call to get ur exact order details.
Just got a tracking number from Nike.com yay

i ordered a pair from shoeyork.com only to see my order cancelled the next day. BUT sneakerpost.com still have them for $240 and free shipping! i ordered my coppers on release and it only took 3 business days now just waiting for the eggplants. highly recommend them!

just got my cancellation email from the eggplants I thought I ordered last night from ndc. Now i'm hopping eastbay comes through

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

Why r ppl pre ordering when u can go to any Footlocker and they will ship from another location?? Footlockers all around r still in stock with both Coppers and Eggplants.. some ppl doing way to much to secure their pair!

At the risk of sounding dumb, how does this work? Never knew you could do that 
ohwell.gif
go to ftl and tell them you need them and size. they will check their system. if they can be located they will be yours. i think they charge a $1 to ship to your home.

Thanx bro, ima try that out when I go to scoop mine

Originally Posted by namtsui

Just got a tracking number from Nike.com yay

Glad NDC fell through  for everybody!!... Now will the same ppl I'm happy for this time around be my enemies when those metallic red joints come out!? Look over ur shoulders for that release
wink.gif

Anybody got a side by side shot of 09 Eggplants vs 10 Eggplants
I keep readin about differences in appearance
Only seen 10 in passing and dont really care to bring my 09s to the mall just to compare
Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by capfive

Only seen 10 in passing and dont really care to bring my 09s to the mall just to compare
Thanks in advance
nobody owns both shoes. everyone did either the 09s or the 10s.

The 2010 eggplants are much lighter on foot than the coppers.

Feels more like a sock than a shoe. Hopefully the cranberries, royals, and pearls are the same.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Purple crewnecks released last year..

21 Mercer still got sizes left on purple foams.. Phone orders are allowed if anyone still looking for a pair retail..

PICS/
nerd.gif

Thanks in advance
if its not important enough to search the thread for the pics, or to take your 09s to the mall so you can compare, then the differences in the shoe are not that important.  just buy them, they are nice shoes even with the differences.

I will not argue that there are some major differences from the 09's, BUT, put them on your feet, and I promise you you wont care. These things are nuts. They are comfortable and light.

Originally Posted by jaythaprofit

Thanks in advance
Here you go

http://theshoegame.com/ar...posite-2009-vs-2010.html
LOOK
nerd.gif
 back @ pages 102 and 77.... And your welcome..

Back
Top Bottom