Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by g6g35

yea there is... the ridges arent as deep and the shoe as a whole just looks "weird". I was about to cop with 30% but passed up.

do yourself a favor and reconsider. the shoes are as good as they need to be

i would of bought another pair with the 30% no questions, i never get that lucky to get a pair of foams in disco... they different than the 09's but they stilla very fresh shoe..

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

finally got my eggplants and i got rather lucky today as well.

went to my spot to pick up eggplants, and some other stuff i wanted to get with the 50% original plan was to get eggplants with 30% off and everything else with the 50% the girl at the register accidently rang the eggplants up with the 50% also and just told me to buy some shoe cleaner.
is it me or do those resemble the 09s ?

nope, those aare def. NOT '09s. the "grooves" are a dead giveaway.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by Silsprr

optimusp517 wrote:

CRAP Just ordered a pair from lacelocked and it shows 2009 on their screen, but I asked and they said it was the 2010 pair. I hope I can return it!
Jeez you paid 275 for them..does that include shipping? They have them cheaper elsewhere on the net, they are definitely still in malls.

My intentions were to buy the 09, the 2010 are just flooded all over the net so I know where to get those already. But their main website said 2009, but never mentioned anything about 2010 versions.
well... it does say 2010 in the description but references 2009 which could give a reason for ambiguity. sucks nike has the same style number for both releases.

"air foamposite one

black/varsity purple

314996 051

The Nike Foamposite One has been a staple basketball shoe since the
90s, the wait is over. This purple colorway was one of the most
anticipated releases of 2009."

Well hopefully the owner is doing this for future customers. If he's using that as a form of counter disputing my return I have full proof of a picture taken of their website that the item purchased stated 2009. Here's two picture I took this afternoon indicating it
smile.gif

4437706618_25c3077161_b.jpg

4436931295_412f823a88_b.jpg

For some reason I had a hunch feeling that they were going to change the date on their. Let's hope it'll just be a refund.

passed on the 10's on RD since i doubled up on the 09's but wouldn't mind a pair now to beat and keep my 09's on ice.

nike is so dumb! i dont know why they released so many pairs of eggplants and coppers, knowing that a lot of people aren't going to drop 200+ on shoes. i think nike is gonna mess up the rarity of foamsposites.

^I dont think cares about the rarity of their shoes on the streets. Selling shoes and the more is more profitable and the investors like it.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

finally got my eggplants and i got rather lucky today as well.

went to my spot to pick up eggplants, and some other stuff i wanted to get with the 50% original plan was to get eggplants with 30% off and everything else with the 50% the girl at the register accidently rang the eggplants up with the 50% also and just told me to buy some shoe cleaner.
is it me or do those resemble the 09s ?

nope, those aare def. NOT '09s. the "grooves" are a dead giveaway.

first thing I looked at was the grooves around the toe box.. definitely the '10

93SnakedFox - maaaan im sorry to hear that about them foams... i tried to warn some dudes. some people believed me. some people are stupid enuff to believe foams are supposed to be that way

but seeing those pics made me:
simp79ch.gif

but regardless.... u can return them to nike for a voucher

these look really good, but i refuse to pay so damn much. why couldn't these be 149.99 instead of 199.99. talk about rape at retail

Originally Posted by east99

these look really good, but i refuse to pay so damn much. why couldn't these be 149.99 instead of 199.99. talk about rape at retail

exactly what i have been saying. i REALLY want a pair but $199 is just too much for these

Why do Nike/JB do this. They take the cheap route to make a quick buck but at the same time they let down core customers. That pic^ up there is messed up. if you have the receipt i would just take them back and exchange them for a new pair. This is a lesson to everyone, always expect your shoes before paying.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Why do Nike/JB do this. They take the cheap route to make a quick buck but at the same time they let down core customers. That pic^ up there is messed up. if you have the receipt i would just take them back and exchange them for a new pair. This is a lesson to everyone, always expect your shoes before paying.
because people still buy it

footlocker in Columbus Oh has them, the people that work there are rejects but the have them. first pair of foams for me, couldnt pass they are beautiful imo

Back
Top Bottom