Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

I helped one of you foamheads in line today at the mall. I was in the back of the line to cop the hyperflights. (didnt want the white foams) Dude in the front was short $5 for the foams. (thought they were $220) I had a single $5 bill in my wallet and gave to him. Nobody even looked at him besides me when he asked some1 to spot him $5.

Hope it brings me good karma! felt good to help a dude out.

I figured as much...
laugh.gif
Oh well, on to the XI lows! Botless and all!

Oh yeah, this will be the last time I determine demand and hype on NT.

NT: "This will sit. These are outlet bound. No one wants these"
RSVP opens and ends in 10 seconds
NT "What's going on?! Why are they selling out so fast?!"
snakity snakes.

I helped one of you foamheads in line today at the mall. I was in the back of the line to cop the hyperflights. (didnt want the white foams) Dude in the front was short $5 for the foams. (thought they were $220) I had a single $5 bill in my wallet and gave to him. Nobody even looked at him besides me when he asked some1 to spot him $5.

willowbrook?

Now THIS is NT :pimp:

Does anyone know if these are still sitting in any stores like the fighter jets did? I am at work now so I won't be able to check or call around until this evening. I was able to get my 9.5 off NDC but if I can get them in store I may cancel my order.

Last edited:
these sold out mad fast in every store from what I'm hearing (calling around).. that saying there is no demand ____ for these was weak.. disrepectful

I ll try to check em in person.... told mysellf i wouldnt copp bcause of longevity but if i happen to c em i stores i might

Reconsider......

One thing I'm kinda upset about though is I sat on the computer for 8 hours tryna RSVP at Niketown and didn't even get a pair. I'm more upset that I could've spent the day with my girl instead of going for a pair of shoes that I couldn't even RSVP. To add salt to the wound, it was so easy getting them from NDC that I should've just done that. Oh well.....
Same here man. I think RSVP is a joke

repped

anyone know if the process ordering via paypal on NDC takes longer than ordering regular CC? i'm reading some people getting processed immediately.

blah tried to cancel JJ order because I got thru on NDC and they won't let me, said it's already in the warehouse and it's too late.  she said she will call back if they are able to stop the shipment but if not sounds like I'll have 2 pairs of shoes that I might not even want to keep
sounds like they just don't want to refund you. I've been able to cancel orders up at least 1-2 days before at other sites

Got two size 9 at local store, and two pairs of 11 on ndc. Easy cop, thanks to the fiance. She's a keeper

Same here man. I think RSVP is a joke

This new RSVP process is unreal...my local NT open and closed and claimed sent all DMs back in under 20 sec.

No way in hell I believe that unless they only got 2-3 pairs total :smh:

Back
Top Bottom