Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

indifferent.gif

where 

the matrix.. 

if you not in the dc area it doesn't matter. but they got em. I guess over here is the matrix. I'm glad they flooded the market with these now everyone who wants em can get em. anyone in the dc area pm me if they having trouble.

should be faster... thats my experience.
thanks. that's what i was thinking too but wondering how they process it. was able to cop it instantly and got the e-mail but no process yet. then i'm reading others who ordered from NDC got their shipping e-mail already. craziness!

are you still in the Matrix or what.. every place sold out
dude shut up did u not read what I said? maybe in your lil city or wherever u from they did but not over here slim don't b mad its no point to be upset over a shoe that still in stores. yall hating for what? I don't even like the shoe

Last edited:
resellers failed on these. I got these going on sale they are everywhere it seems no one has sold out
better check where you ordered it from my friend, looks like you got a bogus website and they have your credit card information. 
roll.gif

are you still in the Matrix or what.. every place sold out
dude shut up did u not read what I said? maybe in your lil city or wherever u from they did but not over here slim don't b mad its no point to be upset over a shoe that still in stores. yall hating for what? I don't even like the shoe
my lil city is NYC, little guy.

Last edited:
My local Footaction had sizes from 11.5 and up that were not claimed at around 10am when I picked up my pair. They also had some sizes claimed with the ticket reserve but no one picked them up as of then. Said they were releasing pairs back at 11am. Seems like Nike made a ton of these white foams though...

Last edited:
my lil city is NYC, little guy.

well kid I guess that's yall up there but not down here son. why u in ur feelings tho? I mean I'm not surprised they still in stores. u good tho I don't wanna keep u in ur feelings just chill not that serious

indifferent.gif

where 
the matrix.. 
if you not in the dc area it doesn't matter. but they got em. I guess over here is the matrix. I'm glad they flooded the market with these now everyone who wants em can get em. anyone in the dc area pm me if they having trouble.
 house of hoops also got big numbers in NYC...these will be a resell fail, just like da fighter jets.
they had the pink foams for a week after release.. so did footaction at penn.. those resold high for a while.. people get that not realizing what they had till its gone syndrome with kicks..

Last edited:
 house of hoops also got big numbers in NYC...these will be a resell fail, just like da fighter jets.

Exactly I tried telling Lil dude that but he swear he know everything...stupid kids prolly on spring break and couldn't get a ride to the mall.

i just took a look at craigslist NY, and its truly disheartening to see so many lames trying to make a quick $ from selling sneakers that released 6 hours ago.
disgusting. Atleast wait a few weeks before ya'll jack up the the MSRP. :smh:

i just took a look at craigslist NY, and its truly disheartening to see so many lames trying to make a quick $ from selling sneakers that released 6 hours ago.
disgusting. Atleast wait a few weeks before ya'll jack up the the MSRP.
mean.gif
lol thats the game! but rest assured.. they don't get them off at those prices.. MAYBE 1/100 times they do.. then the price slowly drops as always

anyone know if wss in LA got em or any spots that have em? I dont even want them for myself, Im trying to get em for my cousin I thought they were dropping saturday! argh.... please anyone in LA pm me I wont blow up any spots...

join date: 2005.. I hope you're not a grown man trolling a sneaker thread on the internet cause if you are.. your life must really suck.

Soo, did you ever get called?
naw cuz. 5 raffle tickets but none of them was lucky. i really really really dnt want to pay over retail for these an i wasnt gonna buy a sniper bot. congrats on bein able to cop off NDC... i guess i was a minute too late an everybody wanted size my size 13. finna splurge at the outlet tomorro to get over this 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom