Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

People that missed out, call your local Foot Lockers and Footactions at 6 PM. I believe that is the deadline for people who got picked to pick up their shoes.

sounds like they just don't want to refund you. I've been able to cancel orders up at least 1-2 days before at other sites
Yep this is my first time dealing with them so that's not a good start. They better have tracking info for me today if its so far into the process that they can't refund me!

I figured as much... :lol: Oh well, on to the XI lows! Botless and all!

Oh yeah, this will be the last time I determine demand and hype on NT.

NT: "This will sit. These are outlet bound. No one wants these"
RSVP opens and ends in 10 seconds
NT "What's going on?! Why are they selling out so fast?!"

You saying it like these were that hard to get.. Lol. They sold out on NDC. Does anything really sit on NDC?

Friday releases are dope btw.. I just so happened to be up around 8 and I watched how things went with NDC. If you clicked the link as soon as they posted it, you pretty much had a chance at anything other than the Kobes. Lol. Wasn't interested in anything today though, so I chilled.

Congrats to those who got their shoes today too.. :pimp:

Yep this is my first time dealing with them so that's not a good start. They better have tracking info for me today if its so far into the process that they can't refund me!

It's not gonna happen, man...JJ's been known for not kind on cancelling order, so you really gotta think about it when ordering from them.

Last time I tried, they told me no way to cancel since everything is already processed and ready to go and I got the shipping label created email from them 3 days later :smh:

Last edited:
Ill be honest i really dont like the idea of the white on white foams. They seemed so ugly to me. BUT I saw these in person and the white is more of an egg shell chalky white. It could compliment a lot of clothes. Not as bad in person as in pics but still too ugly for me to cop.

Same here man. I think RSVP is a joke
This new RSVP process is unreal...my local NT open and closed and claimed sent all DMs back in under 20 sec.

No way in hell I believe that unless they only got 2-3 pairs total
mean.gif
its the same as before just now everything is instant.. if you don't respond in 20 seconds its over for you anyways

A lot of hype on these, im still feeling the suns CW over these tho, can always get the whiteout to my fighter jets if I cant get hold of em :D

I was able to cancel my 2 on JJ and just sticking with the 1 from NDC. Don't know how quickly JJ will post them back up for sale but anyone still looking for some can check there

resellers failed on these. I got these going on sale they are everywhere it seems no one has sold out

Back
Top Bottom