Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

I had the WORST luck when it came to UPS. I Lost 2 packages(technically 1) from companies that uses UPS. First package i ordered $500 dollars worth of Aerosol guns for my cousin that was suppose to be sent to my house. I work allday so i wont be home to accept the UPS package. I checked the tracking on the day it was suppose to arrive and i seen that it has arrived and been signed for. I went home and i didnt see it anywhere. Long story short i called UPS.. they send me a copy of "my" signature and it was forged. They open up a claims for me and about 4 months later they called me and told me that my packaged "was found" and come get it. Weird how my packaged all the sudden showed up after it was signed for. Im starting to think the FEDs be checking peoples' **** sometimes.

wow these recent horror stories are making me nervous really sorry to hear about your problems guys. my 11.5 comes tomorrow hopefully

Got my pair yesterday from NDC. All good.

Sucks for dude that got his pair stolen. Hope u get your money back fam.

Last edited:
wow these recent horror stories are making me nervous really sorry to hear about your problems guys. my 11.5 comes tomorrow hopefully
for real... And getting a refund is that difficult!? wow...just wow. What do i have to do, take days off from work when it's scheduled to arrive? that is some major BS! some people don't have time to sit around and wait for stuff to arrive. It's a way we can pay the stupid prices they charge for these shoes... Nike/UPS have me so pissed. Good thing nothing happened with my shoes or i would have went off the deep end. So i guess it's back to camping hours to avoid this? What the hell nike...

Alright, my pair came in from NDC this morning, I must say the quality is very disappointing, may be I just got a bad pair, but still...... smh..... :smh:

The flaws happen to both shoes, but the right shoe is just far more extreme.

1. The sock liner on the right shoe is very tight and short, seems like they used a wrong size sock liner, probably a full size smaller or worse. Compare with the left shoe, the right sock liner is so short, especially on the front.
View media item 347923
2. The right sock liner is so tight that u can see it is all crooked and bend to the side, no matter how hard I pull it, whether it is on feet or not, it wouldn't straighten out.
View media item 347926
3. Lastly, what happens to the back logo pull tab area? It budge in instead of fetch out like the usual foams do. May be the small sock liner too tight to cause this? No idea.....
View media item 347932
#2 and #3 happen to both shoes, but the right one is just too extreme that it is unacceptable. >: These will be returned, and hopefully my other pair will be better when they come in tmw, finger cross!!

SEND THOSE BACK ASAP! Mine don't look like that def a defect pair

Also UPS "lost" my bred 11s that i purchased from finishline from the restock. Its funny cause it was out for delivery but i don't get anything. I call UPS they said it was gonna be delivered the next day. Next day i was getting other packages and the 11s werent there so i knew something was up. Called UPS they said in order to run a trace i need to call finishline and make them call ups to run a trace on a package thats coming to my house (so stupid). Whats worse is that it and it takes 8 days not including weekends to complete the trace and if they don't find it finishline will refund my money in 3-5 days. So i have to wait 11-13 business days (again not counting weekends) to get my $200 back cause the ups driver stole my package....i hate UPS

Last edited:
im honestly gonna sell them to my homeboy for pretty much retail. ive been sitting on them for a couple of days and have been torn since day 1 about whether i could deal with how they will age. i can't.

the pic of the carolina pros was my pair of caro pros so ive been down the road of white upper/sock liner foams. shoes just dont age well at all and for $225, id rather just move them and go on to the next shoe.

another thing for me is even tho summer is really nice, they will get dirty from all of the pollen in the air and dust on the ground. im too old/lazy to baby my shoes these days.
shoes are made to be worn. they will get dirty eventually even if you try your best not to get them dirty, me personally im going to run these into the ground.

Also UPS "lost" my bred 11s that i purchased from finishline from the restock. Its funny cause it was out for delivery but i don't get anything. I call UPS they said it was gonna be delivered the next day. Next day i was getting other packages and the 11s werent there so i knew something was up. Called UPS they said in order to run a trace i need to call finishline and make them call ups to run a trace on a package thats coming to my house (so stupid). Whats worse is that it and it takes 8 days not including weekends to complete the trace and if they don't find it finishline will refund my money in 3-5 days. So i have to wait 11-13 business days (again not counting weekends) to get my $200 back cause the ups driver stole my package....i hate UPS

That really sucks sorry to hear it.
I would imagine that UPS (and similar services) drivers can pretty much tell what's in a box just by looking at the damn box, if they really can't tell they can just look up the retrun address on the package or using their handheld computers or something. If they know about shoes and release dates they could also use this info try to grab a shoe they want by intercepting the package when its in transit, prob. would be real easy for them. Good thing that not all (or even most for that matter) UPS drivers are thieves. I've had good luck so far (knock on wood) been using shipping services for prob the last 20 yrs.....on a side note when I got my Phx foams earlier this month I was outside my house shooting hoops and when the driver pulled up he asked me "Jordans?" I said "no. some foams.." I think he didnt know what I was talking about. kinda wish I just said no now lol

My NDC pair should be in tomorrow. Can't wait! Sucks that I gotta be at work until 10 PM, so I can't even see them until then. :frown:

Went in to my Local Sheik and they had a few sizes left. wasn't really following this thread are these sitting on shelves?

im honestly gonna sell them to my homeboy for pretty much retail. ive been sitting on them for a couple of days and have been torn since day 1 about whether i could deal with how they will age. i can't.

the pic of the carolina pros was my pair of caro pros so ive been down the road of white upper/sock liner foams. shoes just dont age well at all and for $225, id rather just move them and go on to the next shoe.

another thing for me is even tho summer is really nice, they will get dirty from all of the pollen in the air and dust on the ground. im too old/lazy to baby my shoes these days.

shoes are made to be worn. they will get dirty eventually even if you try your best not to get them dirty, me personally im going to run these into the ground.
Thanks for enlightening me. Definitely didn't know shoes are meant to be worn.

my NDC pair should be here sometime today, Im definitely going to do anything I can to get out of class early today, have to throw these on feet with some cargo shorts ASAP! love that AZ weather

Well, I spoke to UPS, NDC, and a UPS delivery guy but not the one that "delivered" my package yesterday. The UPS guy told me and showed me with his device that for my area, a signature is required and packages are not allowed to be left at my door without a signature. NDC opened up a dispute for me. I'm expecting a full refund. I also found a piece of the shipping label 10 feet away from my door. 

Well then, that's a different story because you have evidence that protocol was actually breached.

That really sucks sorry to hear it.
I would imagine that UPS (and similar services) drivers can pretty much tell what's in a box just by looking at the damn box, if they really can't tell they can just look up the retrun address on the package or using their handheld computers or something. If they know about shoes and release dates they could also use this info try to grab a shoe they want by intercepting the package when its in transit, prob. would be real easy for them. Good thing that not all (or even most for that matter) UPS drivers are thieves. I've had good luck so far (knock on wood) been using shipping services for prob the last 20 yrs.....on a side note when I got my Phx foams earlier this month I was outside my house shooting hoops and when the driver pulled up he asked me "Jordans?" I said "no. some foams.." I think he didnt know what I was talking about. kinda wish I just said no now lol

This is not directed at you, per se, but the general mass of people speaking wildly about this topic.

UPS drivers actually make a pretty decent living. They are affiliated with the Teamsters union, IIRC, and often make 70K+ per year. That's not rolling in it by any means, but it's certainly enough that it would be idiotic to risk one's job over a pair of freaking sneakers. Theft by drivers is extremely rare, I presume. Now, we all have our lazy days at work and cut corners or lax on protocol now and then, so bad outcomes as a result of that are probably much more common.

Also, people ship all kinds of things that are way more valuable and universally usable than sneakers (how would they know what size, or whether there's a pair of Yeezys or Monarchs in the box?) Why would the driver choose to steal the sneakers of all things? Newsflash - most people don't care about sneakers.

But, sneakerheads think they are the center of the universe and that everybody else is as irrationally consumed with their kicks as they are, so they will continue taking anecdotal anomalies and turn them into fear-mongering conspiracy theories.

I got mine yesterday but I'm not really feelin' them like I thought I would.  I'll store them and see what the customizers come up with.  I'm not that flash of a guy so if they can do something simple and attractive with these then I'd be down.  It's definitely missing a little SOMETHING I just can't put my finger on it

Im going to go out and buy me a home security camera and have a cam pointed out in the front yard and in the back. Best way to see if things actually "arrived" or "left" there at your doorstep. Also the 2nd incident with UPS and this was probably like 1 and a half month after the first.. i order a pair of Benny Gold denim that was being sent UPS. On the day it was to arrive i checked my tracking to see whats up and it was "out for delivery" i got home early so i waited at home for the UPS guy... I waited and it was around 5:50pm and i see a UPS truck passing by my house and i didnt stop. I was like WTF... ok ill wait a few more minute and see if they will come back... 30mins later nothing. I then went to check the tracking and it said that it was delivered at 5:56pm. I was like WTF hell no. I called them.. called Benny Gold to put a trace on it.. called UPS to complain and they will handle it. Months later i get nothing. I was like **** it.. ill just take an L for this i aint going to cry over no $45 denim. But yeah later on i got the screen shot of my forged "signature" and since then i had enough and that was it. I only send **** to my work now. AND even if UPS drivers make a good 70k+ year living they still are some thieves that works there. 

Last edited:
Lol at UPS drivers making 70k a year. No wonder its so expensive to ship things. I know some dudes out of work that would do that job for half that 

Well then, that's a different story because you have evidence that protocol was actually breached.
This is not directed at you, per se, but the general mass of people speaking wildly about this topic.

UPS drivers actually make a pretty decent living. They are affiliated with the Teamsters union, IIRC, and often make 70K+ per year. That's not rolling in it by any means, but it's certainly enough that it would be idiotic to risk one's job over a pair of freaking sneakers. Theft by drivers is extremely rare, I presume. Now, we all have our lazy days at work and cut corners or lax on protocol now and then, so bad outcomes as a result of that are probably much more common.

Also, people ship all kinds of things that are way more valuable and universally usable than sneakers (how would they know what size, or whether there's a pair of Yeezys or Monarchs in the box?) Why would the driver choose to steal the sneakers of all things? Newsflash - most people don't care about sneakers.

But, sneakerheads think they are the center of the universe and that everybody else is as irrationally consumed with their kicks as they are, so they will continue taking anecdotal anomalies and turn them into fear-mongering conspiracy theories.

I agree with you for the most part. That being said I know people who risk a lot more than 70 K because they believe they can get away, and for the most part they do.

Did deliveries for FedEx for 3 years. I can tell you that it's REALLY tough to steal a delivery from your route from either company without getting caught. You might get away with it once but that's it. Most drivers aren't stupid enough to risk it.

That said, I remember That we had a policy on residential deliveries. If it wasn't scanned as "signature required" you could just leave it at the doorstep as a residential release. UPS works pretty much the same way. Depending on your route, the last thing you want to deal with is stopping at the same residential 2 to 3 days in a row when nobody's home. People tend to think theirs is the only package being delivered or that the driver has all day to make 10 stops and they're all the size of a sneaker box. It's like 70 to 100 stops a day and some of them are bulk deliveries of 50 packages, etc... The packages left at your door, etc is usually a matter of the driver being in a rush all day vs just being lazy or theft.

i worked in the UPS sorting facility and went with the drivers some, they ALL make a decent living, drivers making more. I can tell you that the drivers i worked with (i actually asked them this) if they had ever or knew anyone that just stole a random package, they all laughed and said no, whatever is in that box isnt worth their retirement. 

out of class and watching my box for that USPS lady! come on 10:30...

Did deliveries for FedEx for 3 years. I can tell you that it's REALLY tough to steal a delivery from your route from either company without getting caught. You might get away with it once but that's it. Most drivers aren't stupid enough to risk it.

That said, I remember That we had a policy on residential deliveries. If it wasn't scanned as "signature required" you could just leave it at the doorstep as a residential release. UPS works pretty much the same way. Depending on your route, the last thing you want to deal with is stopping at the same residential 2 to 3 days in a row when nobody's home. People tend to think theirs is the only package being delivered or that the driver has all day to make 10 stops and they're all the size of a sneaker box. It's like 70 to 100 stops a day and some of them are bulk deliveries of 50 packages, etc... The packages left at your door, etc is usually a matter of the driver being in a rush all day vs just being lazy or theft.

i worked in the UPS sorting facility and went with the drivers some, they ALL make a decent living, drivers making more. I can tell you that the drivers i worked with (i actually asked them this) if they had ever or knew anyone that just stole a random package, they all laughed and said no, whatever is in that box isnt worth their retirement. 

out of class and watching my box for that USPS lady! come on 10:30...

Repped both of my peoples right there. But, facts are a waste of time. People will continue to believe what they want to believe.

Back
Top Bottom