Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

I think by now everyone knows what they look like. If be more interested in on foot pics. Or do all the dudes on here just buy to sell? Anyone actually wearing these lol?

I think by now everyone knows what they look like. If be more interested in on foot pics. Or do all the dudes on here just buy to sell? Anyone actually wearing these lol?

just because its no on feet pics yet doesnt mean people have only purchased to sell.

its still nasty out where i am and its an ALL WHITE shoe. shoes will be worn during the summer with shorts. its not a shoe you just buy then throw on then roll out like the stealths.

Yea it's been raining the past few days down here. But once the weather clears up and it's sunny, I'll break them out first chance I get.

just because its no on feet pics yet doesnt mean people have only purchased to sell.

its still nasty out where i am and its an ALL WHITE shoe. shoes will be worn during the summer with shorts. its not a shoe you just buy then throw on then roll out like the stealths.
Fair enough. But when I get new kicks I like to wear them around the house to break them in a little. Also how about the Cali and FL members out there? Oh well, mine will be here tomorrow so I guess I can wait lol

Just got my pair in today from NDC........
nthat.gif

Fair enough. But when I get new kicks I like to wear them around the house to break them in a little. Also how about the Cali and FL members out there? Oh well, mine will be here tomorrow so I guess I can wait lol

itll be a few days. i love the enthusiasm tho.
cali shipping gets it the worse unless they do expedited shipping since nike ships from the east coast and eastbay takes forever.

i think cali people will start seeing their pairs come friday into early next week if my calculations are correct.

quality on these are on point:smokin

Haven't got mine yet but from all the pics looks like the quality on these is much better than on the phx foams. Lots of pairs of the phx had excess glue around the outsoles...my 11.5 from ndc sure did.:smh: I used some citra-solv (cleaner/degreaser made from orange peel) and one of those plastic brushes that come with sneaker cleaner and scrubbed all the excess off. It took me about an hour to do both shoes and they came out looking great. Took LOTS of elbow-grease though. I really hope my pair of whites is flawless, but dont wanna get my hopes up.

quality on these are on point:smokin

Haven't got mine yet but from all the pics looks like the quality on these is much better than on the phx foams. Lots of pairs of the phx had excess glue around the outsoles...my 11.5 from ndc sure did.:smh: I used some citra-solv (cleaner/degreaser made from orange peel) and one of those plastic brushes that come with sneaker cleaner and scrubbed all the excess off. It took me about an hour to do both shoes and they came out looking great. Took LOTS of elbow-grease though. I really hope my pair of whites is flawless, but dont wanna get my hopes up.

i think the quality is about the same. its just harder to tell in the pics. my pair was cool but not pristine.

the area of interest is below. its really hard to clean once it gets dirty. had that issue with the royal duncans and the white caro pros.

View media item 346304
View media item 346350

Last edited:
cali shipping gets it the worse unless they do expedited shipping since nike ships from the east coast and eastbay takes forever.

i think cali people will start seeing their pairs come friday into early next week if my calculations are correct.

You are 100% correct about cali shipping. It takes forever compared to people in other parts of the country. Not horrible tho, it could be worse. My pair from NDC will be here Friday. Most Saturday releases from NDC arrive the following Friday. I might've expected this Fri. release to arrive on thurs. but Monday was technically a holiday and not a business day...I'm in SF.

i think the quality is about the same. its just harder to tell in the pics. my pair was cool but not pristine.

Cool. Thanks for the info. Its always better to have an idea of what to expect rather than just hoping for a "perfect" pair IMO

Mine comes in tomorw from ftl

the area of interest is below. its really hard to clean once it gets dirty. had that issue with the royal duncans and the white caro pros.

View media item 346304
View media item 346350
I thought the eyelet part are patent leather not suade/nubuck like the regulars

Edit nvrmind u meant the sock lining connected to the eyelets correct?

Last edited:
^^^ correct. the eyelit part is just leather. not patent. i wouldnt touch them if they were patent to be honest.

and guys, im not a hater - im just giving a realistic example of what to expect. seriously debating on if im keeping them or not because of what the future holds. $225 is a lot of money to be wasting and i dont wear beaters.

Just received mine from hotnessfeet.com.  VERY LEGIT!  Looks better in person! Worth the $$$! Now I'm waiting for my 2nd pair from villa.com!

Back
Top Bottom