Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

yea, it's safe to say these are way doper than we all originally thought they'd be.
smokin.gif
i have to strongly disagree!!! i just receieved my JJ and NDC pair!!!

I think they were way more doper until I pulled my pair out and it looked like it was painted with white out....
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
question... did anyone's shoes come with no sig required from NDC!? these fools left my shoes in the place i put my trash!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god they had no trash in the damn bin but are you fn kidding me!? when i got my barkleyposites I had to sign for them! NDC is getting a verrrrrrrrrrrry strong call from me in a moment... these fools got some nerve... WTF.

question... did anyone's shoes come with no sig required from NDC!? these fools left my shoes in the place i put my trash!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god they had no trash in the damn bin but are you fn kidding me!? when i got my barkleyposites I had to sign for them! NDC is getting a verrrrrrrrrrrry strong call from me in a moment... these fools got some nerve... WTF.
Ndc never does sig required

quality on these are on point:smokin
Haven't got mine yet but from all the pics looks like the quality on these is much better than on the phx foams. Lots of pairs of the phx had excess glue around the outsoles...my 11.5 from ndc sure did.
mean.gif
I used some citra-solv (cleaner/degreaser made from orange peel) and one of those plastic brushes that come with sneaker cleaner and scrubbed all the excess off. It took me about an hour to do both shoes and they came out looking great. Took LOTS of elbow-grease though. I really hope my pair of whites is flawless, but dont wanna get my hopes up.
i think the quality is about the same. its just harder to tell in the pics. my pair was cool but not pristine.

the area of interest is below. its really hard to clean once it gets dirty. had that issue with the royal duncans and the white caro pros.
its no surprise those were da worse foams ever....

these white ones are gonna look BAD..

just because its no on feet pics yet doesnt mean people have only purchased to sell.

its still nasty out where i am and its an ALL WHITE shoe. shoes will be worn during the summer with shorts. its not a shoe you just buy then throw on then roll out like the stealths.
Well put brother u have to wait for summer for these bad boys my stealths got worn day of release and wear them atleast once a week.

Last edited:
just because its no on feet pics yet doesnt mean people have only purchased to sell.

its still nasty out where i am and its an ALL WHITE shoe. shoes will be worn during the summer with shorts. its not a shoe you just buy then throw on then roll out like the stealths.
Well put brother u have to wait for summer for these bad boys my stealths got worn day of release and wear them atleast once a week.

im honestly gonna sell them to my homeboy for pretty much retail. ive been sitting on them for a couple of days and have been torn since day 1 about whether i could deal with how they will age. i can't.

the pic of the carolina pros was my pair of caro pros so ive been down the road of white upper/sock liner foams. shoes just dont age well at all and for $225, id rather just move them and go on to the next shoe.

another thing for me is even tho summer is really nice, they will get dirty from all of the pollen in the air and dust on the ground. im too old/lazy to baby my shoes these days.

Last edited:
My pairs were stolen from my front porch. Thank you UPS. I'm going to ask my neighbors then call up NDC.

My pairs were stolen from my front porch. Thank you UPS. I'm going to ask my neighbors then call up NDC.

Wow! That sucks. Sorry to hear. This is why I have em ship to my job, or to my house if I know my fiance is home. F that

man that is terrible! NDC will refund you right? freaking 250$ shoes after tax and these fools can't pay 1.50 to have sig required!?

also are you guys going to spray the shoe repelent stuff on these? I want to keep them looking good for as long as possible... maybe that youtube vid stuff is legit..

I remember my first time buying from NDC

Instead of picking up some new AF1s these are my white shoes for the late spring/summer.. They will be beaters at the end of the summer.. I dont mind!

I remember my first time buying from NDC

honestly, the website that they ship through whether its UPS or Fedex would say Signature Required in whatever wording they use.

not sure thats laughable 
EDIT: I thought you meant the other way around.. I don't know why you would humbly decline.. that is a disrepectful proposition lol
It is disrespectful but instead of getting offended I just said forget it and be patient. a pair will come around soon enough. i got atleast 15 pairs i haven't even rocked and with weather in Texas i wouldnt even break these out till late May at the earliest

man that is terrible! NDC will refund you right? freaking 250$ shoes after tax and these fools can't pay 1.50 to have sig required!?

I doubt it. Why would NDC feel compelled to pay?

...How can OP prove he didn't receive the shoes and then fraudulently claim theft?

Even assuming the complaint is 100% legit, NDC would first have to file a case with UPSt. As far as I know, shipping services do not refund recipients for lost or stolen items, only the shipper - that's their policy and how their insurance works. So, Nike isn't going to refund you if they can't be made whole by UPS. Since there's no sig confirmation, all UPS would have to do to prove to Nike that they didn't do anything wrong is that the item was delivered to the correct address as per the service requested by Nike (no sig required). I see no way Nike gets refunded from UPS, and therefore no way OP gets refunded from Nike.

Last edited:
I think UPS is part of the problem too. Some drivers are just lazy. I live in a town home complex and if you're not home to accept a package, they're suppose to leave it at the front office for us to pick up. Well one time, instead of doing what they were suppose to, the guy just left my package under my door mat :smh: As if that doesn't look odd lol

Last edited:
Alright, my pair came in from NDC this morning, I must say the quality is very disappointing, may be I just got a bad pair, but still...... smh..... :smh:

The flaws happen to both shoes, but the right shoe is just far more extreme.

1. The sock liner on the right shoe is very tight and short, seems like they used a wrong size sock liner, probably a full size smaller or worse. Compare with the left shoe, the right sock liner is so short, especially on the front.
View media item 347923
2. The right sock liner is so tight that u can see it is all crooked and bend to the side, no matter how hard I pull it, whether it is on feet or not, it wouldn't straighten out.
View media item 347926
3. Lastly, what happens to the back logo pull tab area? It budge in instead of fetch out like the usual foams do. May be the small sock liner too tight to cause this? No idea.....
View media item 347932
#2 and #3 happen to both shoes, but the right one is just too extreme that it is unacceptable. >: These will be returned, and hopefully my other pair will be better when they come in tmw, finger cross!!

FedEx is a bit more reliable and responsible. Reason being, the drivers are held accountable. If a claim is made due to their negligence, the driver has to pay for it. Not the case with ups. I speak from experience

I doubt it. Why would NDC feel compelled to pay?

...How can OP prove he didn't receive the shoes and then fraudulently claim theft?

Even assuming the complaint is 100% legit, NDC would first have to file a case with UPSt. As far as I know, shipping services do not refund recipients for lost or stolen items, only the shipper - that's their policy and how their insurance works. So, Nike isn't going to refund you if they can't be made whole by UPS. Since there's no sig confirmation, all UPS would have to do to prove to Nike that they didn't do anything wrong is that the item was delivered to the correct address as per the service requested by Nike (no sig required). I see no way Nike gets refunded from UPS, and therefore no way OP gets refunded from Nike.
Well, I spoke to UPS, NDC, and a UPS delivery guy but not the one that "delivered" my package yesterday. The UPS guy told me and showed me with his device that for my area, a signature is required and packages are not allowed to be left at my door without a signature. NDC opened up a dispute for me. I'm expecting a full refund. I also found a piece of the shipping label 10 feet away from my door. 

Back
Top Bottom