Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Traded mine for Grapes..I think I did good 
grin.gif

I'm pretty sure there was somebody that posted they had a single pair for sale, not the sponsor. It must have been deleted cuz it was right above my post. I might be wrong who knows
That was me I am just trying to help someone in need

I'm pretty sure there was somebody that posted they had a single pair for sale, not the sponsor. It must have been deleted cuz it was right above my post. I might be wrong who knows
That was me I am just trying to help someone in need

stop with the crap. these are selling for cost in the aftermarket so you arent helping anyone. also, you have been a member long enough to know there is no selling outside of the classified section.

stop with the crap. these are selling for cost in the aftermarket so you arent helping anyone. also, you have been a member long enough to know there is no selling outside of the classified section.
I am truly trying to help out all I am making whoever buys them is to pay for shipping...I would post them in the classified section but I need 300 posts to post there...I understand that there is no selling on this thread once I hit 300 posts I will start posting on there

I am truly trying to help out all I am making whoever buys them is to pay for shipping...I would post them in the classified section but I need 300 posts to post there...I understand that there is no selling on this thread once I hit 300 posts I will start posting on there

And these rules exist for a reason, not to be bypassed when applicable

Thanks brother there legit site? You just put me on I was gonna spend 3 for another pair.

Last edited:
Dude just posted a site that has them for retail brother. And the dude that traded for the grapes you coulda got a pair of grapes easy there were so many available foams are always way harder to get.

Back
Top Bottom