Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Man, been debating on whether or not I should sell my pair or not. Came across a pair of Fighter Jets yesterday and now I like the Fighter Jets better. Have a feeling I'm going to regret it in the future...

look like its a good day today to break these bad boys out
happy.gif

So to the people who have been wearing these, how are they holding up? did they turn piss yellow already?

Well the general consensus is that they will turn piss yellow.  But it would be interesting to see pics of what they actually look like at the moment.

The local HoH has a size 7 on the counter for weeks now. The tongue is getting duller, and duller. It is quite noticeable against the whiter lace.

I must be the only one who's fairly happy with mine.
I'm happy with mine...took two canceled orders and a lucky find for me to get 'em, so I definitely appreciate having them.

They're still deadstock though...I want to dye the soles black but I've been too afraid of wrecking the shoes to try it.

Kill the noise or I'll gladly remove BOTH of you from this thread permanently.  Nobody's visiting NikeTalk to watch you two squabble like children.
You should remove both of us permanently from this thread. I'll take one for the team. That way his useless comments will be removed with me.

Last edited:
Kill the noise or I'll gladly remove BOTH of you from this thread permanently.  Nobody's visiting NikeTalk to watch you two squabble like children.
You should remove both of us permanently from this thread. I'll take one for the team. That way his useless comments will be removed with me.
Just use the block feature.  

I'm happy with mine...took two canceled orders and a lucky find for me to get 'em, so I definitely appreciate having them.

They're still deadstock though...I want to dye the soles black but I've been too afraid of wrecking the shoes to try it.
Me too but I'm just gonna dye the soles once they yellow down the road, that way if they get messed up I won't feel as bad

im happy with mine. mine are still ds too. waiting for a nice sunny day to break em out...will be soon
grin.gif

Had a pair RSVP'd and I wasn't able to go pick them up...

Thank goddddddd because the ones I have seen on people's feet have been horribly dirty. You could clearly see the dirt through the sides of the sole. I've copped every other foam that released this year, and I have zero regrets.

They are just too plain for me... So blanddddd. I would honestly prefer to break out the all white AM 90's or AF-1 old boys and bring it back on em.

I would be interested to know how these hold up if you actually take care of them.

Had a pair RSVP'd and I wasn't able to go pick them up...

Thank goddddddd because the ones I have seen on people's feet have been horribly dirty. You could clearly see the dirt through the sides of the sole. I've copped every other foam that released this year, and I have zero regrets.

They are just too plain for me... So blanddddd. I would honestly prefer to break out the all white AM 90's or AF-1 old boys and bring it back on em.

I would be interested to know how these hold up if you actually take care of them.

Haha look at all the "worn one" time pairs on ebay

If only they had black tops and soles

i don't even have a pair and i know the answer to this question. Judging by this in climate weather they re probably brown or off white.

Well you're wrong, pal. I've been wearing mine as an every day sneaker wearing it about 3 times a week since release and the sole has barely started to yellow. I've been waiting to ball in them but I'm always wearing 13s when I play it seems

Back
Top Bottom