Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

why not dye them solid white and keep the neutrality and the ideal of the shoe alive

Is white dye a real thing?

I really dislike white/ice soles due to how dirty/dingy they can look over time...wanted to avoid that so I decided black. I may try to figure out a way to add black accents as well...maybe laces and the Swoosh near the toe box.

As soon as this SeaGlow comes in I'm dying my soles black...considered doing them red or royal blue but I wanted to maintain the color neutrality.
Post pics when you're done. I'd like to see how that comes out. Will probably do the same down the road after they start to yellow.

any pictures of how bad the yellowing will go on these white's anyone ? lol

posted it earlier but here it is again. I ended up returning my pair to eastbay. the area of concern started getting dirty from just sitting in the box. I returned them 2 weeks ago and don't miss them 1 bit.

quality on these are on point:smokin

Haven't got mine yet but from all the pics looks like the quality on these is much better than on the phx foams. Lots of pairs of the phx had excess glue around the outsoles...my 11.5 from ndc sure did.:smh: I used some citra-solv (cleaner/degreaser made from orange peel) and one of those plastic brushes that come with sneaker cleaner and scrubbed all the excess off. It took me about an hour to do both shoes and they came out looking great. Took LOTS of elbow-grease though. I really hope my pair of whites is flawless, but dont wanna get my hopes up.

i think the quality is about the same. its just harder to tell in the pics. my pair was cool but not pristine.

the area of interest is below. its really hard to clean once it gets dirty. had that issue with the royal duncans and the white caro pros.

View media item 346304
View media item 346350

I've always drooled over that site but never pulled the trigger because some of the prices seemed to good to be true and the site isn't the most professional looking. I've always been waiting for a reference so let us know how it goes, post on here when they come in!

That was a good look sharing that link. Repped.

I had a pair RSVP'd and got stuck at work that Friday and wasn't able to pick them up. I was pisses at first but now, I'm honestly glad I didn't. What does give me comfort tho is I keep seeing them for retail or just under retail. Seems like these weren't the big hit some people were assuming they were gonna be. They are just too plain for me and the yellowing soles ***** my head up, but I still want a pair, lol. Idk why. If I have the extra doe and find one for the right price at the right time. I'll cop. These really must have busted resellers pockets hard, seeing them for retail all over.

Just came up on a pair of these, but not sure if I'm going to keep. Might be too much white for me. Need some color.

i think the all white will be a hihgly sought after color in years to come..very happy with my pair..str8 crack *no pun intended*

I've always drooled over that site but never pulled the trigger because some of the prices seemed to good to be true and the site isn't the most professional looking. I've always been waiting for a reference so let us know how it goes, post on here when they come in!

That was a good look sharing that link. Repped.

I had a pair RSVP'd and got stuck at work that Friday and wasn't able to pick them up. I was pisses at first but now, I'm honestly glad I didn't. What does give me comfort tho is I keep seeing them for retail or just under retail. Seems like these weren't the big hit some people were assuming they were gonna be. They are just too plain for me and the yellowing soles ***** my head up, but I still want a pair, lol. Idk why. If I have the extra doe and find one for the right price at the right time. I'll cop. These really must have busted resellers pockets hard, seeing them for retail all over.
Yeah the site don't look good but they are legit. I ordered a pair Olympic 6s a couple of months ago and they were good. 

these are still in stores in the DC area. SMH this is so funny i remember back when these 1st came out dude was hatin cuz there was a spot over here with 200+ pairs knowing damn well they wasnt gon sell out. slim was the definition of a hypebeast over this wack shoe

And nike claims to be on type of pre-release hype.........

As evident by weatherman, safari, n two camo foams.

When all the real hardcore foam lovers want is simplicity.

Back
Top Bottom