Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Well you're wrong, pal. I've been wearing mine as an every day sneaker wearing it about 3 times a week since release and the sole has barely started to yellow. I've been waiting to ball in them but I'm always wearing 13s when I play it seems

Can you post pics?

Well you're wrong, pal. I've been wearing mine as an every day sneaker wearing it about 3 times a week since release and the sole has barely started to yellow. I've been waiting to ball in them but I'm always wearing 13s when I play it seems

"Listen PAL..." lol

I love it when people call people "pal" out of anger.

C'mon bro, u know your soles look like pee pee. Just admit it, we won't judge you.

"Listen PAL..." lol

I love it when people call people "pal" out of anger.

C'mon bro, u know your soles look like pee pee. Just admit it, we won't judge you.

waits for pics... that solves all.

the whites ive seen in person look bad. looks like the people rocking them have worn them every day since they handing over the 240 or so.

pics or it didnt happen pal

waits for pics... that solves all.

the whites ive seen in person look bad. looks like the people rocking them have worn them every day since they handing over the 240 or so.

Werd BigJ, I wanna see the photographic evidence of this preposterous claim of iciness.

Every white foam I see looks JACKED up. So glad I passed on them bland booty foams.

Traded a DS Grape 5 for a DS Stealth yesterday at Sneakercon.

Black > White

And when the soles yellow on em, I'll just dye em black! -Maybe

These might be the worst pair of shoes I've ever decided to purchase.  The potential yellowing on an all white shoe made me contemplate whether to keep these or not, so I've kept them stocked since RD.  I checked them out today and they have already started to yellow.  Most icy soles that I've had took at least 5+ wears to start yellowing.  These honestly look like crap when they're not icy and the material on them is a dust magnet too.  Attached a pic below to show how bad the yellowing is for a deadstock pair after just a few months. 

Last edited:
Yeah I'm really not buying this.  After a couple wears, I think everybody's pair is going to yellow.  Mine are DS and have started yellowing.

freshsteez thanks for posting pics

Werd thanks for posting bro.

You can clearly see how much darker the sole has gotten, SMH.

I was thankful for passing before now I'm like beyond elated I didn't blow $230 on these.

U cannot even resell these for retial DS.

Werd thanks for posting bro.

You can clearly see how much darker the sole has gotten, SMH.

I was thankful for passing before now I'm like beyond elated I didn't blow $230 on these.

U cannot even resell these for retial DS.
Not a problem, figured I'd let people know so they don't pick these up and end up disappointed.

Worst thing is these cost $305 after tax here in Toronto.  I would be losing a lot of money on these even if I did resell at $230 US retail.  

I'm just gonna start using these for ball and wear them into the ground.  

These might be the worst pair of shoes I've ever decided to purchase.  The potential yellowing on an all white shoe made me contemplate whether to keep these or not, so I've kept them stocked since RD.  I checked them out today and they have already started to yellow.  Most icy soles that I've had took at least 5+ wears to start yellowing.  These honestly look like crap when they're not icy and the material on them is a dust magnet too.  Attached a pic below to show how bad the yellowing is for a deadstock pair after just a few months. 
they still look fresh

Saw them on feet recently and the soles looked like crap. very yellow looking. I like these foams but the clear sole looks yellow even with the shoes in ds condition. I just found those all white am90 hyperfuse for $80.00 too.,

was at DTLR today... they had the nerve to say 20% off THIS ONE PAIR... pair looked like some kid with dirty hands rubbed all on it.

Back
Top Bottom