Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

pass the only thing that looks good is the icy sole and the carbon fiber plate. other than that it looks like a marshmallow. Only Stay Puff would look jiggie in these kicks....
That's not a bad idea maybe I'll wait til winter time and throw on a white sweat suit with these

This is further proof that people will buy anything. I thought the suns were bad these take the cake. It's a shame what they are doing to Foams.

Last edited:
I like them I'd just be too scared to wear them. I dont want to look like a sissy prancing around trying to avoid dirt/puddles/etc. They should call them the yellowposites. After a few wears they are going to be looking stale

I like them I'd just be too scared to wear them. I dont want to look like a sissy prancing around trying to avoid dirt/puddles/etc. They should call them the yellowposites. After a few wears they are going to be looking stale
Just treat them like people treat their cars with white leather

Smh save y'all bread and get some forces.if you gonna cop some dirt magnets they might as well be easily replaceable.

Sounds like BS, but I heard these drop this weekend... From a chic I know who works at Champs. I think she's full of ****, but it might be worth looking into

the pink foams are the worst

I concur, though i openly admit that it is stupidity that doesnt allow me to understand men wearing pink, old habits die hard i guess, but to each his own, i dont believe there to b any bad foam colors beyond that, i just wont stand in line for most of them out of laziness

Back
Top Bottom