Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Semi-related, anyone know of any places who do customized work on these?  I probably couldn't even dye the sole correctly, I'm terrible at anything that has to do with being artistic.

don't do it bro that custom crap is a waste of money

only a hand full of custom work is any good

Semi-related, anyone know of any places who do customized work on these?  I probably couldn't even dye the sole correctly, I'm terrible at anything that has to do with being artistic.

I don't think so. All the custom foams I seen looked amazing. If you're looking for custom foam hit these people up:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/eyecreatecustoms?fref=ts

Their customs are the best IMO. They also do/started color shifting foams long before nike started doing them. and their color shifts is 10x better.

I think the foam fad is nearly over. I mean look at the last few releases yea they sell out but they dont resell for nearly as high as the metallic red or electrolimes. Hopefully the day is gonna come soon when these sit like the pearls n coughdrops

I don't think so. All the custom foams I seen looked amazing. If you're looking for custom foam hit these people up:

Their customs are the best IMO. They also do/started color shifting foams long before nike started doing them. and their color shifts is 10x better.

i dont think so
as i said custom's are a waste

only 2 of the custom's on that facebook page look decent
its your money do what you want

Thanks guys, I appreciate both opinions.  I'll check out the facebook page.

didnt like em at first, but they're clean.
YESSSS ! FOR ALL THAT $ CLEAN AND FRESH IS WHY THEY SO
smokin.gif

I'm still down to cop a pair...Since these seem to pull nothing but hate I would think that copping should be easy...

Realistically though...Yall know the deal...It's 2013 in the "Shoe-Game"...

Also...

Kamu...Thos G-Hills are 100% copped...Saw a picture of Pac wearing those back in the day and needed to have them...Never was able to pick up a pair though simply due to fundage at the time...

If nobody buys these on release day..they will be gone off the shelves in less than a few days...When I was in Savannah, Ga..they had like 5 different colorways of the foams for sale..so...

I'm fine without these, I really just want to see what "endless possibilitys" customizers can do with them.

Back
Top Bottom