Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

I think these may end up at the outlets.

Maybe a b grade pair with a huge defect,
otherwise I highly doubt it...

Look clean

I was gonna cop regardless. I don't sleep on a shoe even if I "kinda" like it or feel iffy about it. Worst comes to worst and I don't like it, I sell it and make $20-$30 bucks or sell to a friend for retail. Or I have them in hand/on foot and the shoe grows on me and I'm happy I got it, win win. I hate regretting passing on a shoe...no point.

Anyway, this video made me actually want them bad now, they are CLEAN as fu*ck. That white is CRISPY, dope.

I know there's no RSVP for these... but on a side note... looks like NIKE is finally taking steps to thwart the snipers! https://twitter.com/NikeNYC
I think maybe they seen all these ads ppl got on craigslist sellin "guaranteed" reserve bots for 30 and 50 bucks. somethin had to give. idk what they gonna do about the snipers on NDC tho.

i got 4 raffle tickets and tryin to get 2 more tomorrow...all to get 1 pair of these 

for my bay folks 

shoe palace is ******ed all they stores do raffles on different days

an the footlocker @ hilltop mall and sunvalley mall is stupid they raffles are from 10AM -2PM...WTF? they should just call them ppl wit no damn job raffles 

Last edited:
they r pretty nice in person, not as good as royal or metallic red but still pretty good.  i actually like these more than the stealth, gonna be gettin a pair this saturday
awesome thanks for the review.  starting to get excited now

I'll try the new rsvp but doubt I'll get through.... So NDC it is

^^^ I like that color way

Last edited:
These look nice now, but when the icy sole starts to yellow they are going to look foolish. I am a fan of the foams, but I am still on the fence about these.

I might regret it but i've decided to pass on these now. I pulled out my rising suns xii and sure enough they are starting to yellow, im done with all white shoes.....and those are only 90% smdh

So will all major retailers have these for sale online, such as Nike, Footlocker,and Eastbay thanks in advance

just got confirmation from my connects that these ARE in fact a limited release so whoever wants them needs to plan accordingly. :wink:

just got confirmation from my connects that these ARE in fact a limited release so whoever wants them needs to plan accordingly.
wink.gif
how do they determine if its a limited release or not

My people's was gonna give them to me last Thursday at his store for $280. They really do look clean in person. Take my chances for retail prices tho.
bad move if u want these u prolly shoulda grabbed.

These will not be limited. Check the Footlocker Launch Locator...they will be everywhere. Still won't be an easy cop.
u can't go by the launch locator. alot of stores may have them, but each store (for the most oart) will have limited quantities.

just got confirmation from my connects that these ARE in fact a limited release so whoever wants them needs to plan accordingly. :wink:

how do they determine if its a limited release or not

by the amount of pairs they received.

Last edited:
most spots where iam at that don't usually get foamposites are getting these, but this is an easy pass for me
tired.gif
 goodluck to those who really want these and it really shouldn't be too hard to get it if you put some effort on these imo
ohwell.gif

i'm pretty sure these will be much closer to suns foams numbers than fighter jets, but it's all just speculation at this point so we will all soon see.

Back
Top Bottom