Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

try adding to cart...
mean.gif
I added a 13 to my cart right before posing that. 
pic of the confirmation email

Got a pair of 13 from NDC, and size 12 for a friend from my local FTL.   These foams look much better in person.  

If you do you are an amazing trader.
Well, looking at how much they are selling for now I think I can just sell these and buy some 3s from a reseller and still come up with extra $$$. Unfortunately, the good old days of trading pairs has come and gone.. 
mean.gif

One thing I'm kinda upset about though is I sat on the computer for 8 hours tryna RSVP at Niketown and didn't even get a pair. I'm more upset that I could've spent the day with my girl instead of going for a pair of shoes that I couldn't even RSVP. To add salt to the wound, it was so easy getting them from NDC that I should've just done that. Oh well.....

One thing I'm kinda upset about though is I sat on the computer for 8 hours tryna RSVP at Niketown and didn't even get a pair. I'm more upset that I could've spent the day with my girl instead of going for a pair of shoes that I couldn't even RSVP. To add salt to the wound, it was so easy getting them from NDC that I should've just done that. Oh well.....
You got lucky on NDC lol.  

I figured as much... :lol: Oh well, on to the XI lows! Botless and all!

Oh yeah, this will be the last time I determine demand and hype on NT.

NT: "This will sit. These are outlet bound. No one wants these"
RSVP opens and ends in 10 seconds
NT "What's going on?! Why are they selling out so fast?!"

blah tried to cancel JJ order because I got thru on NDC and they won't let me, said it's already in the warehouse and it's too late.  she said she will call back if they are able to stop the shipment but if not sounds like I'll have 2 pairs of shoes that I might not even want to keep

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom