Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

My photos of the charity edition.

Oh yeah, don't ask me how to open the box without breaking the seal either please!

Glad to see the people who wanted them got them, but they don't look that good to me in pictures above... However, I loved the edited pictures that Nike released.

My photos of the charity edition.

Oh yeah, don't ask me how to open the box without breaking the seal either please!

What kind of offers are you getting on eBay???? :nerd:

Are you out to prove that there is a profit margin on Charity auctioned items contrary to what some members on here believe?

No hate, just honestly curious...

East coast looks like Thursday/Friday arrivals.  If you sign up for ups mychoice, you can set up alerts to be notified of shipments that are headed to your address the day before, even without a tracking number.  The premium service allows you to see days further out.

What kind of offers are you getting on eBay???? :nerd:
Are you out to prove that there is a profit margin on Charity auctioned items contrary to what some members on here believe?
No hate, just honestly curious...

I got an offer for 4K so far.

I wish I would've won a pair, oh well...never thought I had much of a chance with thousands and thousands of people sending pictures each day.

**Patiently waits to see this thread get filled with everyone asking how to take them out the box without breaking the seal..**

Apparently no one was home when UPS came by so they will try to reschedule delivery for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom