Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I'm assuming u can break the box down like all Nike boxes.

effin christo guys lol.

iJapino can we discuss trade valur in this thread?

e.g. ParaNormans for Yeezy I Tan, SB8, and a sneaker to be named later status?

Pic of them on feet
IMG_4324.jpg

via Kixpo

I can't wait to get my pair in the mail...:smokin

My paranormans arrived! Sad part is that shoes don't fit lol I'm 10.5-11 and only could get a sz 9
Oh well! Still happy!! :D

Backward Supreme's on the ends cause #WEIRDWINS... I wish the Foams were my size tho.

NFS

^^ Same. Brother's g/f won for me. I'm glad I asked her to help knowing that she is weird.

Last edited:
I asked my damn girlfriend and her brother for pics and couldn't come up with spit.smh.

Damn...

I'd make a quick 3k come up .

I asked her what she wants for helping, she said nothing. I was like are you sure? Do you want some new shoes? I can take you and my brother out to eat (double date with my g/f)? You name it? She still said nothing, she thought it was cool enough that her photo was weird enough to win.

I just hope she doesn't hold them and give them as a Christmas present. The wait would be unbearable :x . At least it would mean I would still be getting them though and I most definitely won't be selling these. >D

LOL my friend initially wanted nothing,

until the NT goons on Instagram told her to sell it.

all good, cuz I really wanted to get her something. She wanted a vic cruz jersey so ima cop her one

:smokin

East coast looks like Thursday/Friday arrivals.  If you sign up for ups mychoice, you can set up alerts to be notified of shipments that are headed to your address the day before, even without a tracking number.  The premium service allows you to see days further out.

nice tip :smokin

Just got home from work...opened up the box. Still can't believe I won. But sad they ain't my size. Oh well :rolleyes

Feels good, man. Finally!

Much better in person!

Got my size too! Size 11.

:smokin

Last edited:
my pair came in yesterday, luckily i was able to get my size...

wish i could figure out how to take the shoes out without breaking the 'deadstock seal' like mikeyman14 tho...

First time poster, long time reader. My size 9s came yesterday, wasn't home so I arranged for Will Call today. They're very clean, but I still don't like Foamposites. Haha. Tagged with actual name.

Back
Top Bottom