Nike Foamposite Pro Silver/Black

We are sold out of all sizes except for 8.5, which may be gone already. There is another shipment of these coming soon though.

Copped Mine,Kinda blown,dropped almost $500 on these and packages.

Ma and Pops stores in georgetown ftw

Our shipment at Commonwealth DC was put out today. The price is $170 phone orders are welcome come and get them before they are gone.

Dtlr got all there's on thrusday have sold stupidly well only a few left at most dtlr location's.Columbia dtlr only got a few left like 5 and no sz.15no bigger than 12's.

~Chris

Dtlr got all there's on thrusday have sold stupidly well only a few left at most dtlr location's.Columbia dtlr only got a few left like 5 and no sz.15no bigger than 12's.

~Chris

I really thought that they were gonna sit like last time, i slept on them last time cuz i didnt have the cake. finding this in a 13 was like finding sadam, ittook a minute to happen, glad it wasnt like trying to find obama. I dont think they were released in anything over aa 13 this time because this guy at shoecity said that he didnt think they were produced over 13 because he could see a size bigger than those in the system.

Back
Top Bottom