Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Dang, I actually hate the pattern on the upper/fabric material and i hate the carbon fiber print.

I was all about these when the initial pictures just looked black and clean...

I wonder how much is it going to cost to have a "Sneaker customizer" black out all the pink crap on this Foam pro? I'll double up and send a pair over to be blacked out.

I wonder how much is it going to cost to have a "Sneaker customizer" black out all the pink crap on this Foam pro? I'll double up and send a pair over to be blacked out.
I heard you can get Mr. Sharpie on the cheap 
roll.gif

Serious though, I think that would look pretty nice if it was all blacked out and just the sole be the only colored part.

The pink is too much when combined with all these patterns.

I heard you can get Mr. Sharpie on the cheap 
roll.gif

Serious though, I think that would look pretty nice if it was all blacked out and just the sole be the only colored part.

The pink is too much when combined with all these patterns.
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Sharpie. I'm pretty sure somehow I'll end up with black stains all around my ankles if I do it myself.

Filter or no filter, that CF print is an unnecessary addition. Just looks tacky. At least simulate the real thing like the Brons did.

$900 for fakes?wowzers.No unlike don't release volts or white dunvans.thank u.im feeling these carbon pros tho.fanboys keep critiquing.just rock or drop

new pics
sick.gif

Nike just needed to do either print on the upper nubuck or foam, but not both.  Preferrably only the nubuck and NOT the foam.

This shoe is like wearing a stiped tie with a striped dress shirt and wearing a pin-stripe suit to tie it altogether.
eyes.gif

EDIT:  Most likely a pass for me now seeing the new pics, but will try to pick up for my younger brother who is thursting for these.

Last edited:
Rather a CF print than the CF wrap on the lebron XI's. Looks like they gave some 14 year old design rights on a new Fast and Furious car. tacky carbon wrap on EVERRRRYTHING!

these actually arent that bad

and I doubt ALL of the yeezy heads will bust their balls for these seeing as how kanyes never rocked foams and the majority of beasts think foams are played out now
It doesn't matter all it needs is the nickname. If nike slaps any kind of limited tag on these which Im sure they will do, then resell will be more then or around oregon duck and db faom prices IMO

$900 for fakes?wowzers.No unlike don't release volts or white dunvans.thank u.im feeling these carbon pros tho.fanboys keep critiquing.just rock or drop

Imma try to cop,really like the glow in the dark soles,hope the release the Knicks colorway

Back
Top Bottom