Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

My foam solar from NDC Europe got shipped today to my friend address but it cost me £233 = $358.68 

plus shipping for the states of $30 for a total of $388.68. God forbid hopefully no custom duty.

Almost buying from a reseller price.

My foam solar from NDC Europe got shipped today to my friend address but it cost me £233 = $358.68 
plus shipping for the states of $30 for a total of $388.68. God forbid hopefully no custom duty.

ouch... better hope that custom dont hit...

make sure your friend marks the package as gift

Not salty at all, I copped 2 pair and sold both. He can't follow through with a purchase that he can't make, sounds like he's the salty one
Not salty at all, I copped 2 pair and sold both. He can't follow through with a purchase that he can't make, sounds like he's the salty one
Nothing is guaranteed even with raffle winners

So the manager at another store did the right thing for me and told me that if there were any unclaimed pairs by 7 tonight that I could have it for the fiasco I went through with their cooperate hq. He did things right and I'm a happy camper although I should get a 10 but 10.5 was the only one unclaimed. Good karma comes to those who wait I guess. I've helped a bunch of NTers in the past so
I'm thankful and will continue to help when I can

Last edited:
These definitely will get rocked often come summer. 
smokin.gif

if you wear them often, it'll be tight but break in after a while

The shoes wont be broken in. so if you go .5 size up they wont be as snug

foams actually mold to the shape of your feet, buying a larger size will eventually be loose on your foot.

yea I agree with 7onius... i have ones and pros and stayed TTS if i went up .5 my heel would be sliding up.... but everyones different... so i donno... TTS imo

Wish I could find a good deal on these like some of you have been posting. Nobody out here in LA tryna take less than 360 
ohwell.gif

Wish I could find a good deal on these like some of you have been posting. Nobody out here in LA tryna take less than 360 
ohwell.gif
Yea.. I just paid $360 for a size 11.5 off ebay. You can try messaging sellers on ebay with offers, a lot of them are willing to negotiate. Can offer to pay through paypal for cheaper price.

Back
Top Bottom