Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Someone help me out, I know these are going to sell out fast, but is it a way for me to get these online without any hassle on release day?

Just go on ebay type the name of the sneaker plus your size into the search engine then post pics when they come in.

Last edited:
But now on a more serious note DTLR is the go to spot for this release. I'll have the locations and quantities for a few people come Wednesday afternoon for this release.

Last edited:
350 isn't a bad resell price but it does have the "YEEZY" name attach to it. Don't think it will be oregon foam price because oregon foams were limited. They are GR, so 350 seems reasonable, $500 tops but don't see it going for $600, $700.

i got you for sure if we get them here..
nthat.gif

cannot decide between these or the lebron 11 elite heros... tuff call... im not buyin both for them prices... even though i could if i wanted to... this is a tuff call

I'd go for these over the LeBrons personally...

Unless you wear a sz 14. Then you should DEFINITELY go for the LeBrons... :lol:

lebrons will sit on shelves like the elites last year, that price tag and design isn't fooling anyone.

i hear ya but i wasnt really looking at it like that... im only buyin one regardless so shelf time is irrelevant... my debate is simply "which do i like more"?

heard a few people say these were dissapointing in real life... but i want to be the judge of that myself

i hear ya but i wasnt really looking at it like that... im only buyin one regardless so shelf time is irrelevant... my debate is simply "which do i like more"?

heard a few people say these were dissapointing in real life... but i want to be the judge of that myself
the whole lebron 11 elite is a disappointment and these foams will cause everyone to suddenly love foams all over again like when the galaxy foams dropped. just buy what you like. 

saw these in person at solexchange nyc on the 22nd ... not as nice as pictures imo & that's coming from a foamhead who loves pros the most

I hope these will be more available than the oregons if nike was smart they would because they will move quick reguardless

What'd you feel they were lacking from the pics compared to in person? I'd just like to know for my own imagery and reason.

What'd you feel they were lacking from the pics compared to in person? I'd just like to know for my own imagery and reason.
All these filtered dark pics don't tell the whole story about the shoes. Main gripe is the faux carbon fiber on the whole upper. Looks so cheap and terribly executed. Other than that shoe looks decent.

Did you happen to catch any specifics from what they said as far not liking em as much in person?

my local jj is the only place that gets foams around here, and if they make these a gr i should have  no problem getting a pair... i might even be able to help out with pairs, cause last time i checked foams really ain't popular here, but that might of changed since last year
Por favor

90% of who's copping these on release date is selling them. These are a GR. The market will be flooded with resellers. If your smart enough to wait it out for a week or so then even at resell you won't being paying no more then 3. If you miss out just chill and wait

Back
Top Bottom