Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Did you happen to catch any specifics from what they said as far not liking em as much in person?

sorry the main dude i know that said it just said he felt like they "popped a lot more in the pics then they do in real life... and he aint like em as much as he thought he would"

but like i said... i wanna be the judge of that myself... just the opinion of one person so i listened to him... but took it for what it was worth

Last edited:
90% of who's copping these on release date is selling them. These are a GR. The market will be flooded with resellers. If your smart enough to wait it out for a week or so then even at resell you won't being paying no more then 3. If you miss out just chill and wait
damn 90% ? how'd you come up with that ?

Last edited:
this release is a quick strike
it says it on the foot locker employee calendar 

QS is never an indication of numbers. Crimson foams from 2012 were a QS, any and everybody that wanted them got them.

Last edited:
All these filtered dark pics don't tell the whole story about the shoes. Main gripe is the faux carbon fiber on the whole upper. Looks so cheap and terribly executed. Other than that shoe looks decent.

Preciate your input, I'm only copping one pair of kicks this month and, these are my #1choice. Def. need to know if they aren't all I imagine, maybe I can catch a look before release date if a store gets them in & displays them

sorry the main dude i know that said it just said he felt like they "popped a lot more in the pics then they do in real life... and he aint like em as much as he thought he would"

but like i said... i wanna be the judge of that myself... just the opinion of one person so i listened to him... but took it for what it was worth

Good look Fam and I feel you, I want to judge myself as well, jus don't wanna be disappointed release day and I could have used funds elsewhere. Still all in at this point just more anxious to scope them out live from what I been hearing I guess.

90% of who's copping these on release date is selling them. These are a GR. The market will be flooded with resellers. If your smart enough to wait it out for a week or so then even at resell you won't being paying no more then 3. If you miss out just chill and wait

"you can plan a pretty picnic, but you cant predict the weather"

I'll be getting 4-pairs. 2 10.5, and 2 either sz 11s or 11.5 not sure wut 2 go with. Keeping 1 pair of 10.5 for me.

Saw these fakes(or so I assume to be fakes) and they frfr make me like the shoes even more lmao.

Besides NDC, footaction, FL and EB does anyone know what other places will be getting them online?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom