Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Lol okay... 

So you're 100% positive that these will be released in GR numbers? You have any manifests to prove that? You predicted the hype already and know these won't sell out instantly? You're positive that these will be attained by anyone who wants them?

If you're going to make such a prediction at least have something to back up your claims. |I
GR numbers my brother #factsonly

Last edited:
city sole having them up for $500..
mean.gif

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=9948

Last edited:
GR numbers my brother #factsonly
Well here's some facts for you, my local HOH has 18 pairs coming, my other spot has 8 pairs coming, no one else in my area is getting them other than HOH at town east mall and galleria mall in Houston and I'm sure their numbers aren't more than 30-40 pairs. I'm missing the GR numbers my brother #factsonly 

Edit, just an FYI my local HOH had 38 pairs of WTKobes.

Last edited:
Well here's some facts for you, my local HOH has 18 pairs coming, my other spot has 8 pairs coming, no one else in my area is getting them other than HOH at town east mall and galleria mall in Houston and I'm sure their numbers aren't more than 30-40 pairs. I'm missing the GR numbers my brother #factsonly 

We'll see what that release locator lookin like next week, these are indeed a GR

We'll see what that release locator lookin like next week, these are indeed a GR

Launch locator only shows locations not quantity so that doesn't really mean much.
I'm sure the west coast gonna get the short end of the stick tho. Gonna be pulling some strings to see if I can get a pair.

I also heard if you cop these foams, you qualify for a pair of red octobers for half price 
laugh.gif
. #factstho

Last edited:
I don't know if this helps, but the supplier I got these foams from eBay that lives in Russia said that these ARE limited when I asked if they are GR....

I don't know if this helps, but the supplier I got these foams from eBay that lives in Russia said that these ARE limited when I asked if they are GR....
Why would a RUSSIAN know about a shoe being limited in the USA ? You sure Yuri wasnt gassing you up to buy more shoes from him ?

I'm sure the west coast gonna get the short end of the stick tho. Gonna be pulling some strings to see if I can get a pair.
Word, only 3 stores in the state of Washington are getting these, this release is gonna be madness, this is NOT a general release.

maaaan don't know where you were for the royal pros to go fast but they def didn't move in bmore. I got my home girl to get me a pair on discount months after they came out. they just sat on the shelves.
also, I would strongly suggest against giving advice to 1/2 size down for any foam. these dudes will come back saying we told them to size down and they cant feel their toes.
Bmore wasn't hip to foams back then, and only a select few were on em like that in PG and DC. I remember I copped '02 pearls from Shoe City for $99. Miss those days man.
mean.gif

I love when dudes speak on matters they have no clue of.

"These are a GR"

"These are gonna be everywhere"

"No problem to cop"

laugh.gif
mean.gif
It ends up being the same guy saying Nike sucks and he's pissed that he has to pay resale to cop  
roll.gif

W
Why would a RUSSIAN know about a shoe being limited in the USA ? You sure Yuri wasnt gassing you up to buy more shoes from him ?

I'm just letting you know what I was told. I didn't say it was true. I just thought it would be logical since he had all sizes 6.5-13 on hand, my pair arrived to my door earlier than the release date, and we don't know **** about it being GR or not, so he could've had known atleast something about the shoes. But don't take my word for it. I'm happy with my pair already, but I'll be even better with 2 if they are GR, nomsayin? Lol

W
I'm just letting you know what I was told. I didn't say it was true. I just thought it would be logical since he had all sizes 6.5-13 on hand, my pair arrived to my door earlier than the release date, and we don't know **** about it being GR or not, so he could've had known atleast something about the shoes. But don't take my word for it. I'm happy with my pair already, but I'll be even better with 2 if they are GR, nomsayin? Lol
Post some pictures playa

In general I'm not really a foam fan but I will try to get a pair of these. These are NICE/CLEAN and summers right around the corner. I'm hoping I don't have to jump through hoops or give my first born for a pair though.

I've never tried to cop a pair of foams and there is zero chance anywhere around me will get them. Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the right direction of where to look other than the "normal" spots? I know Finishline doesn't sell foams.

Back
Top Bottom