Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I don't get it about these foams... IMO they ugly as hell... In ANY color way!
mean.gif
I agree with you, IMO Foams are ugly as hell !

But I think I'm gonna get a pair of those, with the Yeezy name associated to it, definitely worth getting a pair to resell to rich kids =)

only a matter of time before the "guys this is gonna be limited!" talk started lol 90% of the pairs will be up for resale the day of the release.
Nah I disagree with 90% resell is not that high and they look dope so more people will keep then that. Maybe 50% will go up on ebay.

Man these pics are makin me not want them.
nvttw1.gif
Would y'all still want them if they weren't associated with Kanyes name or if this was the first time this cw was used? I think not
I don't care about Kanye myself but these are one of the only foamposites that released in the past couple of years that I actually like.

I think the CF gives it some life. Still a must, great colorway.
Just not fond of the weave. If I could, I would just paint over it.

$84? My goodness :lol: . I think I paid like 140 for my pair.
You don't want to know how much I paid for my black pros :lol:
Ugh…still tight that I assumed the Black Pros would get marked down at Sportszone. Frugal college life in DC will do that.

Watch Nike pull a fast one. They will flood the market like the weatherman foams and safaris and have plenty to go around of these Yeezy foams.

Watch Nike pull a fast one. They will flood the market like the weatherman foams and safaris and have plenty to go around of these Yeezy foams.
wishful thinking... Even if they do flood market. People actually want these unlike weatherman and safari. It will be 2 limited GRs on 19th.

this is just my opinion but i always feel like if people are gonna have the laces like that, its better if they just wear em without laces
indifferent.gif
almost got into a fight telling some dude his laces were untied when they were like that 
roll.gif

Man these pics are makin me not want them.
nvttw1.gif
Would y'all still want them if they weren't associated with Kanyes name or if this was the first time this cw was used? I think not
Definitely not, as I said before I hate Foams, I find them ugly, but for the first time I'm gonna try to get them and resell them to the rich kids aka Kanye groupies.

The fact that they're a "GR" doesn't matter. Even if they are, the hype will make them seem more limited than they really are...Prime example, Concord XI's were a GR, but you wouldn't be able to tell by how quick they sold out.

gamma 11s is another prime example

super GR, doubled in price, super hype, sold out everywhere in minutes

dont sleep if you want these

gamma 11s is another prime example

super GR, doubled in price, super hype, sold out everywhere in minutes

dont sleep if you want these
Incorrect the Gammas were not sold out in minutes, there were plenty of Gammas to go around if you really wanted them, I obtained 2 pair..1 guaranteed pair and 1 raffle pair kept 1 sold 1...

That would be great if they did that
5fn493.gif
why wouldn't anyone want that? (besides the resellers)

Im a fan of this colorway and the gitd soles are also attractive.

I wish the black foam wasnt so glossy tho.

Hopeing to cop at least 1 pair, working on 2.

I don't care about Kanye myself but these are one of the only foamposites that released in the past couple of years that I actually like.

Ditto. First foam pro with a carbon fiber pattern, and glow soles? These are pretty damn hot. Kanye's name just hypes it up and ruins it for true foam fans. Nowadays we just got justin biebers buying the shoes and ruining the game calling it #sweg

Back
Top Bottom