Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

^^^ weird... people def got orders through that placed them before. they were complaining the next day in the thread
laugh.gif

the funny thing is nike can reduce repeat buyers as shown but they don't care 99% of the time
laugh.gif
they definitely do care but its easy to do it without them knowing.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Took a big fat L on these. Thinking about paying resale prices on ebay. You guys think prices going to come down or keep going up? Im in no hurry. Seeing $350 shipped as being the best price. Appreciate your thoughts.

You can find them for 330 range which is a solid deal. Best time to buy is the next couple weeks I wouldn't buy into the wait for retail resell prices. You can find em for 320-330 and when you do, just pull the trigger. Shoes are so much better in person.

^^^ weird... people def got orders through that placed them before. they were complaining the next day in the thread :lol:

the funny thing is nike can reduce repeat buyers as shown but they don't care 99% of the time :lol:
they definitely do care but its easy to do it without them knowing.:wink:

Yea I know but it still doesn't change that they don't care 98% of the time. Queries and other info can cleanse a lot.

10/2 Shaw Cable (In Canada Land). I actually managed to be successful both days on NDC.

If I can do it, anyone can do it.

i think ive only struck out twice on releases that were not tlo. the ones that require twitter links are sadly a different story.

Meg doesn't care anymore, she was replaced by captcha.  Nobody has had an order cancelled for bot usage in months and if they were going to cancel people for multiples they would have just not let accounts that had already purchased a pair checkout another like they did with bred 11s.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a megged email within this month. I forgot what release though.

My 10.5 smh the thread was all terrible half stitched pulled tongue after lacing and tongue just came loose. Copped from Footaction.... And to all the hate there are a great many of times my 2nd pair just came from being a good Samaritan with store employees, resellers, and just plain old enthusiasts who copped but didn't like and wants a Favor owed instead of Cash. Case and point: Went to camp at mall round 9:30 was 2nd inline two kids get dropped off by mom. So we camping like usual they're watching my portable dvd eating my snacks... I could care less. Temperature drops to 30°F they're wearing just Sweaters. I go to my car round 2:00am to warm up by this time They're freezing Invite dudes out of the cold weather in to my ride. We're chilling listening to music we begin discussing weather and how hot shoes were. Then the younger kid yells **** I'm not getting a shoe. Half of what he said was in Spanish. (Light Bulb) above my head lit up. Ohhhhhhhworrrd lol Starting Smiling like the Grinch rubbing hands. So I asked to grab me a pair he said he would for free. So I handed him 300 told him to givem my number. Went in copped my shoe let him keep the change and Wallah Magic good things can happen... Never think there are no good heads out there who see opportunity to capitalize off of your ignorance to pay or consider paying 200$ above retail and incopetence to not insure your pair manydifferent avenues that charge 50$ for secured pairs

Meg doesn't care anymore, she was replaced by captcha.  Nobody has had an order cancelled for bot usage in months and if they were going to cancel people for multiples they would have just not let accounts that had already purchased a pair checkout another like they did with bred 11s.
I'm pretty sure I've seen a megged email within this month. I forgot what release though.
No doubt about it, MEGG STILL EXISTS.

Back
Top Bottom