Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

when NDC says "shipped" ill be so stoked. after that runaround w UNDFTD i thought getting them for retail would never happen. still watching nike closely though. anything is possible 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
does Nike even ship during the weekend?  probably will get it on Monday when they get back to work.  looks like Nike had this weekend off based off their handeling of sat. release..lol

conspiracy theory...
maybe nike is checking all orders for people that ordered twice under the same name
first shipping confirmation was quick fast & nike did not sell that many shoes this weekend.

conspiracy theory...
maybe nike is checking all orders for people that ordered twice under the same name
first shipping confirmation was quick fast & nike did not sell that many shoes this weekend.

C'mon son...

Would have notified folks already. Just a matter of querying the database.

Nike cares to an extent not that big of an extent to go through the entire database to collect that info and cancel orders... Nike just wants to get paid...

Would have notified folks already. Just a matter of querying the database.

Nike cares to an extent not that big of an extent to go through the entire database to collect that info and cancel orders... Nike just wants to get paid...

They cancelled repeat orders for the 2012 black red xi random restock that ordered during December.

i only saw one person wearing these in ny. i remember back in the day once the shoe was release everyone and there mom was rocking the shoe. now i rarely see anyone wear foms or js. unless its a infant

i only saw one person wearing these in ny. i remember back in the day once the shoe was release everyone and there mom was rocking the shoe. now i rarely see anyone wear foms or js. unless its a infant

Not really bro... Where in ny are you? Come by flatbush bushwick and the hood... Everybody got on jays lebrons kds foams

and have them lose value by actually wearing shoes??  what is the blasphemy you speak off!

and have them lose value by actually wearing shoes??  what is the blasphemy you speak off!

Fresh must not be out much :lol:

Ive seen multiple dudes wearing these in the streets.

Spotting any foams in my area in the streets used to be rare until this year. They upgraded our foot locker a little bit, not a house of hoops but now we get foams now. Started with the weatherman's. We even got these, which is one of the reasons I felt like like this was one of the largest releases for a foamposite in terms of quantity. It sure was easier to get a pair of these than it was to get the stealths. I'm still salty about not getting a pair of those.

Last edited:
conspiracy theory...

I think this is it.

Usually we get a shipped notification by Sunday (sometimes even same day) for SATURDAY releases.

The foams dropped on Friday and still nothing.

I think they may be double checking the 1 per person limit. I wouldn't be surprised, they did say they would. It's cool for me though... I followed the rules.

Back
Top Bottom