Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

For people wondering about getting shipping confirmations. If you chose regular free shipping with Nike. UPS ground is what they use. Go to the UPS website and track by reference, put in your order#, select destination country, and destination zip code, and click on track and you should get your UPS tracking#.
Awesome info mane...went to UPS site and entered order# in "track by reference"  option and BOOM there it was..."order processed: ready for UPS"... good looking!!!

I was the person who posted and said i didn't get shipping yet and my status was still at preparing to ship. Well.... just got that shipping email a minute ago! I'm pretty confident all of you will start getting yours soon. 
NOT even 12 seconds after I read this my email came thru...finally feeling right now! 

Last edited:
I gotta tell you this because I genuinely care about you.... Stop fronting people money........
Ehhh kinda my fault really. I told my buddy to choose between SOMPs and 510's he chose 510's after I already bought the SOMPs in the craze that followed release. My brothers pair didn't cost me much. But he told me he never gets a chance to wear sneakers anymore (he thinks he is too old). The other pairs in size 10.5 and 11 were all for me and a lack of self control like the rest of us.

It's alright. I don't think I bought any pairs I can't get what I paid for back out of them in a trade. I don't take it all so seriously. Sole Supremacy will generally hold me down on trades, they just don't have royals which is what I need.

Friends don't let their friends girlfriends wear granny panties. It's a crime punishable by death where I am at. Jussayin 
nerd.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So return them! You have size 9, 11.5, 12, and 13 when you're a 10.5-11 :lol:

You make a lot of assumptions. Unfortunately, I paid resell for most of my pairs of shoes. Something "resellers" probably wouldn't do, huh? That generally means I cannot return them.

You can't return things to Kixify (the SOMPs purchased for a friend)
Can't return the AJKO's (Purchased two pairs from UNDFTD and they ran big had to buy 10.5 from NT seller)
Can't return the Size 12 Shadows (bought for my brother who didn't want em)
Can't return the sz 13 AJxSB (got them in a trade)
Would rather sell or trade the gamma and red VI's for royals

TRY AGAIN BOSS! 

proxy

^^Hahahah FACEOFF! I WANT TO TAKE HIS FACE.....OFFFF!

No seriously though I wish I paid retail, but I didn't. 
mean.gif

Sorry I'm an old man. I don't do the flipped cuff skinny jeans. I do straight cut generally. These are Lucky brand jeans. Not super baggy, but not super fitted either. I will take the hits. LOL
Just being sarcastic bro, people can wear what the hell they want with their shoes.

No worries on my end. Believe me I tried some more fitted jeans with a tighter bottom cuff. My *** literally ached halfway through the work day. I don't know how the other dudes do it. I don't think anyone that is 195 lbs like me can wear the tighter jeans with any level of comfort.

Back
Top Bottom