Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

won an ebay auction....

can't wait for my pair to come. after shipping cost, paypal and ebay fees the seller will probably end up making like $40.

broken bats tmrw and foams wednesday 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
won an ebay auction....

can't wait for my pair to come. after shipping cost, paypal and ebay fees the seller will probably end up making like $40.
A guy on twitter was going to sell me some Tech Challenge Lavas for $150, he was going to make around $10 so I asked him what was the point in buying my size and he said $10 dollars can buy lunch [emoji]128528[/emoji]. You basically make someone pay $30 above retail just so you can have a free frigging lunch.

won an ebay auction....

A guy on twitter was going to sell me some Tech Challenge Lavas for $150, he was going to make around $10 so I asked him what was the point in buying my size and he said $10 dollars can buy lunch [emoji]128528[/emoji]. You basically make someone pay $30 above retail just so you can have a free frigging lunch.

Why didn't he just buy lunch instead of shoes?

It's a Shiba. And I don't recommend the little bastard for anyone. Great looking dog but has the personality of a cat. Freaks out about everything.

It's a Shiba. And I don't recommend the little bastard for anyone. Great looking dog but has the personality of a cat. Freaks out about everything.
haha I've heard this.. good to know I'm actually looking at getting a dog thanks

yeah I don't get it. Maybe gas money for my seller..lol

Do you guys think when these restock AGAIN that the hype will soon die, or do you guys think these are legit heat?

New sneakers are always like new music albums to me, the hype is there early on and everyone is singing the praise but where does it stand when the "new" hot thing comes out.

yeah I don't get it. Maybe gas money for my seller..lol
Some people are just stuipid like that, makes no sense.

I found a guy selling a shoe (size 10.5) for resell and I had the same shoe in the 11. I asked for size swap, which 0.5 isn't a big deal, still the same selling crowd. Dude said I had to throw in cash because he needs to make a profit on every transaction.

Now, I can understand that if I was asking to meet up or take time out of his day but I told him I would drive to him and everything.

Sneaker karma, I believe in it.

Do you guys think when these restock AGAIN that the hype will soon die, or do you guys think these are legit heat?

New sneakers are always like new music albums to me, the hype is there early on and everyone is singing the praise but where does it stand when the "new" hot thing comes out.
They're nice kicks at best but the colorway alone will hold them on a pedestal for a lot of people

won an ebay auction....

Why didn't he just buy lunch instead of shoes?
Same reason why Wiley didn't buy himself food instead of Acme gear lol, stupidity.

View media item 944008

Tried to check my order and ndc currently says no orders listed. Although this maybe an isolated incident I will never pay for two day ship. My regular orders usually come on wed

Last edited:
From my post in the Lebron XI thread regarding the 2k14, probably help you guys out some...

"Ok, this may be nothing new to some people but I was freaking the hell out. Website took all my orders/previous orders off, called the line and computer said no order...

Talked to a customer service guy and he said Nike is going through a server update that started about an hour and a half ago and should be completed by in the morning."

From my post in the Lebron XI thread regarding the

2k14, probably help you guys out some...

"Ok, this may be nothing new to some people but I was freaking the hell out. Website took all my orders/previous orders off, called the line and computer said no order...

Talked to a customer service guy and he said Nike is going through a server update that started about an hour and a half ago and should be completed by in the morning."

Lol that's what they said the day before the last restock....hmmm

finally got shipping confirmation. seems like forever when you compare it to amazon which ships in three hours.

Back
Top Bottom