Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Some people are just stuipid like that, makes no sense.

I found a guy selling a shoe (size 10.5) for resell and I had the same shoe in the 11. I asked for size swap, which 0.5 isn't a big deal, still the same selling crowd. Dude said I had to throw in cash because he needs to make a profit on every transaction.

Now, I can understand that if I was asking to meet up or take time out of his day but I told him I would drive to him and everything.

Sneaker karma, I believe in it.
I'm in the same boat right now.  I have a pair of DS Gamma 12s in size 10.5 that I was looking to trade with this guy for another pair of shoes, but he needed a size 10.  So I found a guy with a DS pair of the same shoes in size 10 and he wouldn't trade with me unless I added a moderately priced VNDS shoe on top.  I was like wtf? They're the same damn shoes!

finally got shipping confirmation.
same hear but it comes wed the same day as my regular shipping. So for future reference I would never purchase their two day ship. Atleast with standard shipping I can use my choice and pick them up early from ups, I can't do that with FedEx

Last edited:
wink.gif

A guy on twitter was going to sell me some Tech Challenge Lavas for $150, he was going to make around $10 so I asked him what was the point in buying my size and he said $10 dollars can buy lunch [emoji]128528[/emoji]. You basically make someone pay $30 above retail just so you can have a free frigging lunch.

He probably made that excuse because you asked him that question. But seriously, why are so many of you guys that pay resell so obsessed with the profit margins of the seller? :smh: "Oh they're only gonna make like $50 profit tops, so stupid." If you're going to complain or hate don't buy the shoes. $10 is a come up from what he had before. A lot of you will hate on a $50 profit margin but probably don't even make $20 an hour. SMH. I can't be mad at someone spending who knows some less than a minute of their time to make $10.

A guy on twitter was going to sell me some Tech Challenge Lavas for $150, he was going to make around $10 so I asked him what was the point in buying my size and he said $10 dollars can buy lunch [emoji]128528[/emoji]. You basically make someone pay $30 above retail just so you can have a free frigging lunch.

He probably made that excuse because you asked him that question. But seriously, why are so many of you guys that pay resell so obsessed with the profit margins of the seller? :smh: "Oh they're only gonna make like $50 profit tops, so stupid." If you're going to complain or hate don't buy the shoes. $10 is a come up from what he had before. A lot of you will hate on a $50 profit margin but probably don't even make $20 an hour. SMH. I can't be mad at someone spending who knows some less than a minute of their time to make $10.
$10 come up while I have to spend $30 extra, do the math. As for your rant I'll worry or ask about anything I like, I make over $20 an hour but I'm more into principle and ethics than paying some moron money.

I recommend you don't pay a reseller off the principle. If nobody gives him $150 he doesn't get his lunch.

Weird eastbay sent me a backorder email for my turbos, but I got ups delivery notice for my turbos today.

need to get my 2 day shipping back lol
It was free 2 day shipping, so at most they'll just give you another 2 day shipping code. I mean technically, if they mailed it out on MONDAY (Saturday is not a business day), and its 2 day shipping and Monday does not count as a shipping day if it was shipped/dropped/picked up by UPS, so counting 2 days, you're getting it Wednesday is supposedly correct. The rest of us get Ground shipping and its always scheduled for THURSDAY delivery but more times than not, we get the RESCHEDULED FOR EARLY DELIVERY ON WEDNESDAY. 

yeah I'm just hoping for an extra one lol....it should've been here today if they followed their normal schedule

I agree with BigJ.  I've never seen anything ship out on Saturdays, even with 2-day. 

Also, why worry about something you can't control? You placed the order, just relax, grab a beer and enjoy life.  IT'S JUST SHOES.

Last edited:
I agree with BigJ.  I've never seen anything ship out on Saturdays, even with 2-day. 

Also, why worry about something you can't control? You placed the order, just relax, grab a beer and enjoy life.  IT'S JUST SHOES.

Yea... I remember when nike took like 3 days to ship years ago :lol:

People think their shoes are shipped just because a label was created. Kinda weird that so many people have that belief.

Yea... I remember when nike took like 3 days to ship years ago
laugh.gif

People think their shoes are shipped just because a label was created. Kinda weird that so many people have that belief.
They've gotten much better, but everyone wants their shoes as fast as possible.  

Nike needs to just start drone delivery. 

Exactly, shipping label created is not a transportation part of your package. It can be created but have no movement for a whole week (I've had that before). And even if it was picked up by the carrier, it might not even move anyway that day. They still have to scan it and your package isn't the only 1. Technically, Saturday is not a business day or a shipping day, so Nike doesn't SHIP over the weekends, your label was created or it was picked up/dropped off at a shipping center.

Also in other somewhat related news, there was a FedEx warehouse shooting leaving 6 dead in Georgia. Looks like you're being inconsiderate asking for Free 2 Day fedex shipping when people just died.

Exactly, shipping label created is not a transportation part of your package. It can be created but have no movement for a whole week (I've had that before). And even if it was picked up by the carrier, it might not even move anyway that day. They still have to scan it and your package isn't the only 1. Technically, Saturday is not a business day or a shipping day, so Nike doesn't SHIP over the weekends, your label was created or it was picked up/dropped off at a shipping center.

Also in other somewhat related news, there was a FedEx warehouse shooting leaving 6 dead in Georgia. Looks like you're being inconsiderate asking for Free 2 Day fedex shipping when people just died.
had no idea...RIP

I order from Nike alot, its like clockwork.. don't remember the last time I ever had a package delay from them, so excuse me for holding them to high standard...

if anyone wants some 2-day shipping codes PM me

got about 4 of them

i always get my NDC packages on wednesday so i have no use for them

Yea... I remember when nike took like 3 days to ship years ago :lol:
They've gotten much better, but everyone wants their shoes as fast as possible.  
Nike needs to just start drone delivery. 
:lol: drone delivery = stolen packages x1000000000
People want ASAP delivery without paying rush delivery fees.

I order from Nike alot, its like clockwork.. don't remember the last time I ever had a package delay from them, so excuse me for holding them to high standard...

honestly, how can you say you hold them to a high standard when you are getting FREE shipping? Nike probably ships faster than the other larger retailers and for less.

Crazy how they charge $15 dollars for 2 day shipping and it's just one day faster then free
Because it makes a huge difference depending on your proximity to the warehouse. I get ground but packages show up in 2 days (to MD) but cali dudes have to wait almost a week. Remember the black/red XIs were showing up after new years for the cali folk?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom