Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Personally I like the Yeezy over the Foamposite, but as far as modern classic is a bit overboard.

I think the hype makes it a classic, not the actual design or silhouette.

Do you guys think they will drop a platinum version of Yeezy Foam Pros? I think it's only a matter of time.

Personally I like the Yeezy over the Foamposite, but as far as modern classic is a bit overboard.

Do you guys think they will drop a platinum version of Yeezy Foam Pros? I think it's only a matter of time.

Probably keeping it in there back pocket for when they need to renew interest in the shoe again.

They shoulda did the carbon part matte black. I love my pair but if they had did that I woulda died and went completely overboard with like 3 pairs. Very nice shoe though

Last edited:
Not everyone feels like dealing with paypal. I'd love for a replacement to emerge. Really would.
my gripe is Ebay double dipping with their fees and PayPal fees 
mean.gif

Not everyone feels like dealing with paypal. I'd love for a replacement to emerge. Really would.
my gripe is Ebay double dipping with their fees and PayPal fees :smh:  

Honestly not sure how they legally do it. There are other payment options but it's pretty much fine print compared to how they treat the PayPal payment option.

If you guys want to cover the Carbon Fiber print, just spray the upper with a matte finish. The glossy finish is spliced with the carbon fiber print

I believe there will be Platinums and eventually Red Octobers....Nike will milk the Yeezy cow till the milk is dry.

Imagine launching a Platinum Yeezy Foamposite close to the launch of his Adidas shoe? I can see Nike doing it lol

I believe there will be Platinums and eventually Red Octobers....Nike will milk the Yeezy cow till the milk is dry.

Imagine launching a Platinum Yeezy Foamposite close to the launch of his Adidas shoe? I can see Nike doing it lol
The beige yeezy's would look interesting on foams.
Can we just stop here and let all the yeezy colorways on non yeezy shoes die.

I'm actually glad the line is dead, while I found the shoes to be decent the hype around them is just unwarranted.  I hope nike either ends it here or kills it completely by throwing the colorways on everything from air maxs to cortezs and even to air force ones(oh yea they already did that).

Last edited:

I'm actually glad the line is dead, while I found the shoes to be decent the hype around them is just unwarranted.  I hope nike either ends it here or kills it completely by throwing the colorways on everything from air maxs to cortezs and even to air force ones(oh yea they already did that).
I guess they're just trying to keep the yeezy fans interested since he left for adidas, it was a smart move putting a yeezy cw on a foamposite. I don't see this ending soon or ending well, we'll just have to see what yeezy does with adidas.

I agree - If the Solars, or any of the other Yeezys for that matter, weren't linked to Kanye, the hype surrounding the shoes would be nowhere what it is now.  Just my opinion, but I don't like the design of the shoe at all.

Most shoes have that same problem. Hell, the first couple of Jordans to release were on the clearance rack in no time.., not the case today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom